Special Chapters + Authors Note

{So my administrator called me an asshole for not giving you guys a proper ending, or the aftermath of Ranboo proposing. They nagged me a lot cause of that, so I made supposedly 'special chapters'. Also, I'll be combining 3 chapters into one, so you guys won't need to wait for the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it}

※♧※

Specials: Wedding
{No ones POV}

It's been a few months, almost a year, after Ranboo proposed to Tubbo. They were both really happy about this, and would sometimes cry whenever they see each other's fingers, with the ring in it. Even though they've been engaged for almost a year, thet still can't believe that this even happened. They would even sometimes recall the past, bringing back memories, which of course, they would both cry at. But those moments had brought them to what they are now. Of course, they've had disturbances in their lives. As you may know, they have very nosy friends. After Tubbo announced his engagement with his friends, you bet that they threw a party the very next day. Some friends, including Tommy, who were in London immediately booked a ticket to come to America just to go the engagement party. Though it was months ago, the couple still hold the memory as something special. Their friends are crackheads, yes, but they're still very supportive and loving. And that brings the question that was always thrown at them, after knowing their engagement;

"When are you having a wedding?"

When that question wad thrown at them for the very first time, both were extremely nervous and flustered about this question. After engagement comes a wedding right? The couple has actually talked about this topic a couple of times now. They were debating whether hey would have it sooner or later. The fear of shear disappointment from their friends haunted them. As some of them were already official husbands,  even after a month or two of proposing. And them, they've been engaged for almost a year, yet they haven't really planned out a wedding yet. But after some convincing from friends, they finally decided to have a wedding at the month of December. As far as they remember, it was the month where they officially got together, years ago. And so, they wish to make that month, the month where they have their wedding. Tubbo got help from two of his married friends, George and Karl. And the two came up with a concept for their wedding. And it was named as a 'winter wedding'. Alex was there throughout the planning, and he just cringed at the label being used for the concept.

After agreeing and planning the concept of the setting of the wedding, they went straight to the style of clothing. The concept was involved in a white and navy blue format. As it was supposedly 'fit the season', according to George. They planned to have the wedding in a forest with an aesthetic view. They wanted everything to be exactly what the concept needed to be. To have a winter vibe, and it to be aesthetic and calming at the same time. Karl knew a lot of aesthetic places to have a wedding at, since he was a professional photographer. And to George, he was mostly in charge of the grooms suits. He was a tailor, believe it or not, and would gladly make suits for the future husbands for free. Tubbo first obliged to that, but George insisted as he said that it was for his besties special day. Tubbo didn't say anything further as he knew how persistent George could be. After the boys did some planning, Tubbo told Ranboo the concept and plan and such. And Ranboo was excited yet nervous at this. Let's just say that they ended up having sex after Tubbo 'comforted' him.

The day of the wedding. Both males were hella nervous, and it didn't help when they couldn't even see each other before this. And here he was, Tubbo turing pale as his heart was rapidly beating. The others tried to calm him down, saying that it's gonna be better than giving birth, or some shit like that. And Tubbo took half of their comfort seriously. He huffed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He didn't feel too pleased about his appearance. Thoughts such as; 'Do I look okay?' 'I look weird don't I?' 'I'll probably be too ugly for him' 'he'll be so disappointed when he sees me like this'. Tubbo was never insecure about himself in anything, but for some reason, his insecure high-school self was kicking in. He didn't like this, he wanted to tear up, as his face scrunched up to much for his liking, as he continues to stare at himself more. George took this notice as he saw Tubbo staring at himself too much. He then rushed to comfort him, as he knows what's up with him. After a few tears being spilt, and after some relatable comfort from George, Tubbo finally snapped out of his negative thoughts and wiped his tears away.