Chapter 22: Trying to Move On

{Tubbos POV}

As soon as I texted Ranboo about breaking up, I cried endlessly. Tears and regrets were flowing through me. Was it the right thing to do? Did this hurt him the way it hurted me? I began to question myself with pain and regret. The pain in my heart was rising and the tears was just never stopping. I cried all night, and didn't get enough sleep to say the least.

It was now morning, at least I think it is, it was still pretty dark. I rolled over a bit, missing the feeling of Ranboo's presence and warmth beside me. I shed a tear of the thought, and sat up, rubbing my face and ruffling my hair. I reached out to grab my phone that was charging and opened it. 4:57am, it's not that early, but I had a massive headache, so I guess I should get some more sleep, but I chose not too.

I stood up lazily and did some stretches, and went to the bathroom to have a hot bath, and we with my thoughts. I was lrob I got out of the shower and looked into my closet for me to change into. I found Boo's hoodies in there. How sweet, he left his hoodies for me... I tear up again, thinking about Ranboo and the regret I did that had to be done. I grabbed a black one and snuggled it before wearing it, and plopped down to bed, scrolling through twitter.

Going through social media was one of my coping methods on calming down. And I just saw a few tweets on george and dream flirting, not suprised, and just Tommy tweeting weird shit and the photos we took together. I chuckled a bit on how happy we were a few days back, and how Boo was still here... Beside me... Dammit, this is suppose to get me to stop thinking about Ranboo, what the hell.

I scrolled through Twitter a bit more, until it was 6:39am. I think it's a good time to head downstairs now, I'll prepare breakfast for the family I suppose. I opened the door and headed downstairs, and it was silent. Well, to be expected I guess. I brought up the ingredients to the table and began cooking pancakes. After a while, mother came downstairs and greeted me,

"Good morning dear, you didn't need to make breakfast"
"I'm only cooking to get my mind off of things"
"Oh... I think I know what it is"
"Yeah, so just eat and don't make this harder than it already is"
"Alright then..."

She sat down in the dinner table, and started eating the pancakes that I served. It was just silence, we didn't talk, and the only thing that can be heard is the sizzling from my cooking and shuffling of the utensils that my mother was using. She finished up her breakfast and placed the dish in the sink as I was making my pancake. She excused herself from going to work and I just simply nodded. After she went to work, Lani and Teagan came out of their rooms and greeted me good morning as they reached the kitchen. I greeted them back and served them the pancakes I made for them.

"Thanks Toby"
"Yeah no problem, just eat slowly"
"Kay!"

They both said in sync and I just gave a small huff. After they ate, father came outside and headed downstairs too. We bowed our heads a bit and greeted him, he greeted back and I served him his pancakes. The day went by pretty quickly and silently, no laughter was heard by anyone in the house, mainly because we didn't want to annoy father with any noise. So we just stayed quietly, and that honestly helped me with it since I don't feel like talking with the situation I'm in right now.

It was now after dinner time, we all just did our businesses in silence. Mother just went back to her office to work on some paperwork, Teagan and Lani went to their rooms as well. I was about to go to my room but I got pulled aside by my father.

"Toby, I wish to talk to you about something, come sit"
He said as he tapped the seat next to him in the couch.

I sighed and followed him and sat at the very end of the couch. I hear him sigh, and he began to talk again.

"So one of my friends has a daughter that is the same age as you, and would like to meet up with you tomorrow"

I sighed and faced towards him, and he stared back at me as well. I just gave him a 'seriously?' look, and he smiled to my expression.

"You can't say no Toby, you know what happens if you do"

He said the second part in a monotone voice toscare me I suppose. I said nothing once more and just simply nodded. He noticed it and smiled again, and began to pat my back.

"Good boy, now get to bed, and be prepared for tomorrow"
"Yes father..."

He patted me for the last time, and headed to his room, and so did I. I plopped down to the bed and scrolled through Twitter again. I cuddled myself while smelling Boo's hoodie while going through social media. I decided to tweet something as I haven't tweeted in a while, that was more like Tommy's thing. I tweeted;

"Wish go on a date tomorrow, wish me luck:D"

And after tweeting that, I got multiple replies and re-tweets. Questioning me, and saying stuff like 'WHO'S THE LUCKY MAN/WOMAN' 'Oh tea, noice' and more comments related to that, even Tommy replied to it, and even texted me afterwards.

{Tommy Boss Man}

Tommy Boss Man: Damn this is the first time you've
                               ever tweeted about you and Ranboos
                               date
You: It's not a date with Ranboo
Tommy Boss Man: HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN
You: It's a date with another person
Tommy Boss Man: BITCH ARE YOU CHEATING???
                               WHAT THE FUCK MAN

He continues to ramble more about the situation, but I chose to ignore it. But he's right, is this cheating? No, this isnt cheating, this is moving on. I've glt nothong to do with him anymore, this is simply just trying to move on, yeah moving on...