EP13B: The Conclusion

EARTH ONE...

DANVILLE...

Phineas and Ferb are chilling down under their tree.

Phineas: hey Ferb... is it odd that we can't do anything today?

Ferb: well, I believe that this happened before...

Phineas: hmm... weird... haven't you feel anything lately?

Ferb just shrugged.

Phineas: oh, well. I guess we won't be doing anything... how about some chill music?

Ferb brings out a speaker that played a chill music as summer breeze passed them.

Phineas: yeah... this is life...

(BGM: Closing Time by Semisonic
https://youtu.be/fsTOG4vCdaw)

GRAVITY FALLS...

Dipper and Mabel arrived back at the Mystery Shack to celebrate a summer reunion. they hugged Soos as they met

Stanley and Stanford arrived at the scene and then hugs them.

their friends arrived to greet them and they all celebrate, free pizzas this time, thanks to Soos.

ECHO CREEK...

Star and Marco are sitting on a bench, snuggling each other as they watch their friends play down the hills of Echo Creek Park.

Star: you know, this wasn't so bad...

Marco: you're right...

AMPHIBIA...

Anne was rushing, preparing for school. she immediately got on the school bus in time.

inside the bus, she sat with Sasha and Marcy. she then got received a video phone call.

Sprig: hey, Anne! what's up?!

Anne: hey, Sprig! we're just heading for school!

Sprig: great! Hop Pop and Polly here are planting potatoes here! say hi, guys!

Hop Pop & Polly: HI!

Sasha and Marcy: HI!

the bus just keep going to reach its destination.

THE BOILING ISLES...

at the Owl House, Luz, Eda and King are watching a tv show via phone. when the show's over, someone knocked on the door. Hooty let the visitors in: Gus, Willow and Amity. they had a tea party.

DIMENSION C-132

Rick and Morty and Mr. Poopybutthole are lying over the roof the Smith household.

Rick: hey, guys. have you ever think that everything's peaceful and in one piece now?

Morty: what do you mean?

Mr. Poopybutthole: ooh-wee, Rick! I-I guess... it's... just... nothing.

Rick: hmm... I guess it's nothing after all!

Rick then drink his flask as they watch the stars in the night.

1 MILLION YEARS AGO...

Luzifer is floating in space, sleeping... and then wakes up.

Luzifer: what the--! how long I've been sleeping?!

she looks around and see The Nothing.

Luzifer: huh. looks like Bill Cipher was successful destroying the whole multiverse. damn it, Bill!

Luzifer is still floating around in space.

Luzifer: well, this is boring... I can't even create anything!

until she met the blue Morty. they both saw each other.

Luzifer: I don't know who you are but I can sense that you're a very powerful being.

Dr. Morthattan did not reply.

Luzifer: hey, I know you hate humans, and I'm the same so punish them in hell! but I could really use your help to rebuild the whole universe!

Dr. Morthattan: there's no point, Luzifer.

Luzifer: how did you---

Dr. Morthattan: if we create everything, what's gonna change? there's good and evil. chaos and peace. humans cannot be saved from themselves and---

Luzifer: listen, you blue bald headed guy! sorry. look, yes, I know. you can't change human nature, all we have is hope for them. if they're irredeemable, that's where I came in. punishing them. there's no perfect world. if there is, people will get bored and find something new to break the cycle. all is perfectly balanced. that's just how life is.

Dr. Morthattan: maybe it is...

Luzifer: worlds maybe shite, but it'll be better to have something than nothing.

Dr. Morthattan nodded.

Dr. Morthattan: then let us start the creation...

he then started creating something, a ball of energy filling with life.

Luzifer: let me help

Dr. Morthattan nodded.

Luzifer: oh, by the way... it's kinda confusing to make worlds so I have an idea, can we make something... like a convergence? so you know, friends and family won't be too far from each other.

Dr. Morthattan: I'm not making any promises... but yes, we can.

both of them make something, like some kind of energy ball... it started with flash of lights, and then... BOOM! another BIG BANG happened created, creating the universe. but the universe started to expand, multiply. and so the MULTIVERSE was created.

THE END.