EP05B: Firefly

Hekapoo: hi. it's been a long time...

Marco: Hekapoo... but how?

Star: magic, probably. am I right?

Hekapoo: yup.

Ponyhead: ok! now we have another powerful being on our side!

Talon: don't forget about me!

(bgm: guitar riff)

Kelly: whoah! Talon! you too?!

Hekapoo: (go to Kelly) Kelly...

Kelly: what is it?

Hekapoo: (sighed) I'm about to show you something... I don't want to show you this... but you have to...

Hekapoo opens a portal and saw a glimpse of Woolandia turned in ashes.

Kelly: (tears up) my home... (down on her knees)

Jorby approached her and comfort her.

Hekapoo: I felt the magic and I was revived, and got transported on Woolandia. I looked around and there's no signs of life anywhere. I tried to open a portal to this place but then I found you... all of you...

Kelly: I'll kill them all...

Star: we have to find that henchmaniac before he destroy another dimension

Marco: but where?

Tom: last time that Paci-Fire talked to me, he said something about... cats...

Hekapoo: (gasped) we've been there!

Marco: then let's go and kick some demon butts!

Tom: hey!

Marco: no offense.

DIMENSION OF CATS WITH HUMAN FACES

they arrived in the city of Meowtopolis. they saw demons and eye-bats rampaging.

Marco: careful. Dipper said to me that once you've got the gaze of an eye-bat, you'll turn into stone.

Kelly: thanks, for the tip! AAHHH!!! (run towards the demons)

Jorby: Kelly, wait!

Kelly slashed all the demons she sees in her path. Jorby joined her, protecting the citizen cats. Marco joins the fight and used his Karate skills.

Star: Narwhal Blast!!!

Janna was about to run but saw Tom standing with a sad look on his face.

Janna: Tom?

Tom: it's okay! you guys um... fight there, I'll stay right here...

Talon: Talon will fight demons! AAAAHHH!!!

Ponyhead: this one's for Seahorse and for the Ponyhead Show!!!

Hekapoo: I'll leave you two, just be careful

Janna: Tom, come on! let's help them!

Tom: I... I can't... after all of what I've done, I don't feel like helping anyone for now...

Janna: (sighed and punches Tom)

Tom: ow! Janna!

Janna: don't give me that!

Tom: huh?

Janna: you're maybe a demon, but that doesn't mean you're like them! you're a different demon! a demon who's stupid enough to be my friend!