Chapter 34 ~The Day Before The Final Exam~ (Short Chappy)

Kou's POV

"Kakashi....."

"What if my opponent was killed before the final exams? Who will I fight then?" I asked and stared at the sky. When I got no response, my gaze shifted towards the masked jerk, only to make my eye twitch.

"I JUST ASKED YOU A FREAKING QUESTION, YOU DAMN PERVERT!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and he just blinked, looking at me. How am I not going to get mad?! He was freaking reading his damn perverted book and was not freaking listening to me!! Stupid damn pervert.

"Well, sorry. I'm busy, can't you see? Go ahead and ask Sasuke."

Smoke came out from my ears as a vein popped on my forehead. I stood up though and relaxed myself. Then, I stomped towards Sasuke and sat down beside him. "Hey, Sasuke. What if my opponent's killed before the final exams? Who will I fight?"

"I don't know. Why ask me?" He questioned back and my face just turned red from anger. Okay. They're just a bunch of bastards who want to piss you off. Don't let them succeed. Calm down and breathe. That's right. Breathe in. Breathe out.

"Hey, Sasuke."

"What?"

"I'm Kou."

"Wow. Took you long enough to say it." Sasuke said with no emotion whatsoever and I just groaned in frustration. They're killing me!! After all the trouble of keeping it hidden from him, he'll just comment like that like he doesn't even care?! Damn! I hate everyone!

"Damn you, bastards! I'm gonna' kill myself and you won't see me again!!" I blurted out and jumped off the cliff. Literally. They piss me off so much. I'd rather die than to.... Wait. Maybe I can hang out with Gaara again! Yeah!! I'm perfectly calm when I'm with them! They don't piss me off! Well, Kankuro does sometimes, but.... Nahh! I'll still hang out with them! Now.... The problem is..... How am I going to save myself? I'm pretty stupid.

Sasuke's POV

She can handle that. As if she'll really kill herself. She can't trick anyone anymore.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Nice acting.

Kou's POV

Oh yeahh. I'll just teleport. Why didn't I think of that?

I did teleport and fell on my bed, more like Sasuke's. Now..... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?! I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY!! What to do.... What to do...... AHAAAA!!! I'll hang out with Sakura!!

-THE DAY BEFORE THE FINAL EXAM-

"Finally! Last 24 hours of doing nothing!! Then, the final exam!! I better rest today! But.... That will be so boring! I'll just eat then..! But I have no food nor money!! Hmm. I'll hang out with Naruto! But he's probably resting too! Ugh! What am I going to do today?!!?!"

-HOURS LATER-

"It's night time already and I've been doing nothing but talking to myself. Aha! I'll visit Kankuro and Temari again!" I exclaimed to myself and teleported.

Poof!

"Hi Temari! Hi Kankuro! You two seem busy huh?" I asked and watched Temari clean her fan by simply wiping the dirt off using a white cloth. They're probably used to me just appearing and poofing out of nowhere. Yeah. They look used to it.

"Yeah. It's tomorrow." Temari said and I shifted my gaze, watching Kankuro fix his wooden puppet. Damn. The crickets are so annoying.

"I've been doing nothing for the past few weeks. Well, you can call hanging out with friends nothing. You two are so busy on fixing stuffs and training and preparing and something like that while I'm dying because of boredom. Like hell! What am I going to do today?! What am I going to do tomorrow?! The next day?! Next week?! Nothing! Ugh! Life can be so boring sometimes. By the way, where's Gaara?" I asked, noticing that they aren't listening to what I was blabbering about not so long ago. "On the roof, as usual." Temari answered and I teleported there.

Shivers ran up my spine when the cold breeze passed me. I carefully walked and sat down beside the red-head. "I'm impressed. You're not slipping on this roof or even getting cold. I mean, it's a bit slippery in here and it's cold every night." I said, trying to make a conversation.

"Tomorrow's a full moon." He said. It doesn't have any connection to what I said, but whatever. I remained silent and stared at the sky, remembering the past.

"Are you cold?"

I looked at Gaara and smiled, shaking my head. "Nahh. I'm good."

"You're cold." He said and I just sweatdropped. Why even ask if he won't believe me anyway? "Can I try something?" He questioned and I just raised my eyebrow. "Uhh yeah..? I don't give a damn on what you want to do anyway.... Except when you want to kill someone." I whispered the last part to myself.

Gaara moved and sat down, cross-legged, behind me. This made me confuse. "Why did you move there? Ya' getting cold?" I asked with a smirk and his response surprised me.

You can call it a response if you want but.... He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. This made all of my blood ran up to my face. What the hell...? "W-What are you doing, Gaara? You're freaking me out." I said bluntly and he immediately let go. Ah jerk. Great. Now, I lost my balanced and slipped off. Just great.

"Woah! Holy shi-!!" Sand wrapped around my waist and pulled me up, placing me on the same spot on the roof. "Thanks."

"I was hugging you." He said and I facepalmed. That was so obvious! What I meant is.... Why did you do that? The normal Gaara won't hug! He won't! "That was kind of obvious. Why did you anyway? You're probably cold, huh?" I teased with a smirk and he just stared at me. That damn stare of his!

"You're the one who's cold. I did that to try and warm you up. That's what Temari told me." He said and I just gave him an Ohhhh face.

He's right. I'm freezing out here.

Gaara's arms wrapped around my waist once again and that made my cheeks burn..... Again. Why am I feeling this way? "Let me warm you up. That's all I can do for now." He said and pulled me a bit, holding me tightly. I smiled and leaned on his chest.

"Brother did this to me as well. He always hugs me whenever I'm cold."

And before I even know it, I drifted off to sleep.