Chapter 28 ~Preliminary Rounds And Cousins~

Her POV

I leaned on the railings, and watched the gay kitty's match. Awhile ago, Kakashi took me with him, and teleported back to the upper level of the stadium thing. The two of us appeared in front of Sakura and Naruto. Let's just say that the said pink-haired girly-girl asked where Sasuke is, as expected. Of course, I ignored them, and just watched, like what I'm doing at the very moment. Oh, look at that. Why do competitors even chat with each other before their fight starts? Is that really necessary? It's a really stupid and meaningless thing to do. I mean, just go on, and do a surprise attack! Not like this, blabbering and talking and threatening each other. Stupid bastards.

Hey.... Just think about it. I can finally see what's inside of that bandaged thing strapped on his back! Cool. I hope it's some kind of giant sword or gun or something. But..... A giant sword with brown hair? No way.

"WOAH!! What the hell?!?! He's a freaking snake, too! Damn! Just look at those elastic and snake-ish arms!! HEY!! GAY KITTY!!! Bite his snake arms, and kick his snake-y ass!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He glanced at me, and I just smirked, knowing that he won't see my face, thanks to my mask.

"Woah! What's up with that guy's body?! That's freaky! I wish I could do that!!" Naruto exclaimed in awe, and I just sweatdropped. Seriously? Naruto? Who wants to be a freaking snake anyway?

The masked guy, who is currently gay kitty's opponent, explained how he can do those things, and I just rolled my eyes. Damn ninja these days. I hate them. I really don't get the point. Why even tell your opponent?

"With just his chakra? Woah...." Sakura said.

Snap!

"I think he broke his neck."

I smirked as pieces of wood, I think? They fell on the floor. Those wood pieces came from his face or something. This is getting interesting.

"Ha! He turned into a puppet!!" I exclaimed. One creepy puppet if you ask me. The real gay kitty was the one bandaged. He just removed those, and the masked dude gasped.

"He controls it.... With his chakra from his hand." Sakura said, stating the obvious.

I laughed my butt off. This.... This is really weird. Look! The puppet's hugging the masked jerk! Hahahahaha!! They're almost kissing! Hahahaha!! They're just an inch away from each other! Hahahahaha!!

Anyway, the two hugging bastards fell on the ground. Kankuro, the gay kitty, was declared as the winner.

"Two against one is hitting below the belt, isn't it? I mean, is that thing even fair, Kakashi-sensei?"

"It's not really two against one. It's a puppet, not another ninja." Kakashi said.

"Yeah! It's just a puppet master technique. He's controlling the puppet with chakra. It's a ninja tool, like a shuriken." That would be Sakura.

-MINUTES LATER-

"Your turn, pink-head." I said, staring at the screen. Both girls gasped, and I just smirked. Others say that they were best friends back when they were still children, but now, they're rivals. I wonder why. But that doesn't matter, past is past. Right now, I'm interested in this battle. Who will win? Blonde freak or pink-head?

"Go, Sakura! You can do it!" Naruto yelled, and I just smacked him on the head, causing him to yelp, and hold the part I hit in pain.

"Don't forget that I'm right here. You're too loud."

"Begin."

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"Man, what the hell?! I take back what I said! This isn't an interesting fight at all! They're just fighting like babies! I mean, Ino just slapped Sakura, and as for that pink-haired candy, she just stood there after that punch! She didn't even move!! Ugh! SAKURA, YOU IDIOT!! WHY NOT USE YOUR BRAIN?! FIGHT BACK WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT!!" I yelled, and glared at the two. Stupid babies! I hate it when people fight like this!!