Chapter 44 ~It Ends Here~

Kou's POV

I laughed crazily and teleported, appearing behind Naruto.

"Can I borrow your damn weapons for a minute, Naruto-kun?" I whispered in his ear and felt him stiffen a bit, causing my smirk widen. Of course, I didn't waste my time to wait for his answer and just took his weapon pouch, also his kunai knife holder, by cutting its straps for merely half a second using my scissors. I obviously avoided his skin and flesh, his clothing too. Then, I jumped on another branch, meters away from the sand freak. He kept his eye on me and I just laughed, rolling several paper bombs around the handles of the kunai knives from Naruto's hostler in a few seconds. With it in between of the fingers of mine, I gave Gaara a hysterical look and a crazy grin, my long and sharp fangs showing.

"*laughs loudly* Time for you to go BOOM!! Hahahaha!" I exclaimed and threw the kunai knives in a blinding speed towards the sand freak, immediately jumping and landing gracefully on a random branch afterwards. As expected, Gaara used his arms and tail to shove those kunai knives away but before those freaky sand parts of him touch those weapons, it already exploded, causing smoke to engulf us. My smirk remained on my features and I patiently waited for the smoke to disappear.

When it did clear up, I saw Gaara's sand starting to fall off from him. Ha! I got him! I got that freaking sand beast!

"Naruto, get Sakura and Kou, and run away from here. I'll buy you some time. If it ends here, it will mean that this is only what I'm capable of. Still, I don't want any of my friends to die. I don't want anyone on my team to die. So, leave and take them with you." I heard Sasuke say and when I looked at his direction, I saw him standing up. As if I'll let him join our freaking game! Joining the game while it's already on-going is against the rules!! Besides, that freaking show-off is obviously in no condition to fight.

"*giggles* Hey! Freaking jerky stupid show-off!! *Sasuke looks* Yes, you!!! *Sasuke glares* First of all, I will not let any damn person or even *looks at Pakkun* any stupid *Pakkun glares* animal *looks back at Sasuke* freaking interfere or in other words, freaking join our freaking game which has already started!! That's against my damn freaking rules! Didn't you freaking listen awhile ago when I was freaking explaining how the game would freaking go? Well, your damn fault!! Second, I wanna' fight my freaking friend over there *points at Gaara* and freaking rip that stupid good-for-nothing sand freak inside him because it's so freaking annoying!! Third, just look at your freaking self! *laughs mockingly* You think that you can freaking lay a damn finger on Gaara?! Nope! Just eat your freaking bowl of ramen and rest!! That'll make you damn better for sure! Lastly, I want to freaking test my awesome hell of a power!! Ain't this freaking cool?! I wanna' know what I'm freaking capable of when I'm in this freaking hell mode!" I exclaimed and released a hysterical laugh once more. Then, my gaze shifted towards the red-head as I grinned like a lunatic, holding my scissors tight. About my scissors, I felt like it became a bit heavier, a bit bigger, and a bit longer. Whatever!! Time to kill! Hahhahah!!

Sasuke's POV

I was about to yell at Kou for what she stubbornly said, but couldn't even move a single muscle after what I saw. My eyes widened because Kou's scissors, which she is holding using her right hand at the moment, started to change its looks. Black smoke twirled around it and the said thing slowly turned red as the smoke passed it. Then, the scissors grew longer and bigger. Seriously! It looks like a sword right now! (A/N: The pic of the scissors in the media is like Kou's scissors but more hospital-like-ish. I know that it's from Kill la Kill but just imagine that it's Kou's scissors but has perfect round things because that's what hospital scissors look like)

Kou grinned at me and dashed towards Gaara again, attacking him. That's one dangerous weapon if you ask me.

Kou's POV