Lesson 46 - Entoma V. Blue Roses

Depuis le début

Mare looks down with a frown, not wanting to run late. "We have to hurry and get going."

"I'll let you handle things from here." He says as he walks out the door.

"Okay!" Entoma replies.

---

Multiple bugs carry boxes of items into the night sky, the moon acting as a large light.

"Everybody, keep moving the last of that stuff quickly, okay?" Entoma calls out, waving the severed arm back and forth.

"Mmm... Ah, I haven't eating it yet! Oopsie, oopsie!" She begins to chew into the arm from under her mask. "Nothing beats man flesh when dieting, huh?"

"Yo! What are you munching down on that seems so tasty to you?" Gagaran asks, large hammer in one hand.

"Some meat." Entoma replies, holding up the bone of the arm which now just has a hand left. "From a human." She tosses the bone aside.

"You don't say. I didn't think that Eight Fingers kept any monsters!" Gagaran's smile doesn't fade as she holds her war pick in front of her now, ready to fight.

"You know what? Can we pretend like we never saw each other?"

"Sorry about this, but I'm one of the top adventurers in the kingdom. I can't very well say 'oh, okay' to a man-eating monster and let it go."

Entoma sighs. "This is so much trouble. Still, you're strong. Maybe I'll turn you into preserved food." Her tone doesn't change as her stance seemingly changes.

Gargaran grunts and lifts her war pick, swinging first.

Entoma dodges both swings, Gargaran throwing a retort her way. "Huh? Is running away all you can do?"

"Hmm, you sure love whooshing that thing around."

"I'll smash you!" She releases a large blow, Entoma once again dodging but a piece of dug up concrete hitting her uniform.

"These are the finest clothes, given to me by the Supreme Beings." She mutters.

Gargaran wastes no time and goes in for another swing, being blocked by a shield, causing her to jump back. "What was that?!"

"Hard Armor Bug!" The bug shield twitches.

This was going to be a long fight.

---

"Why don't you stop right there?" A large claymore made of ice pierces down into the ground where Entoma stood.

Entoma had fortunately jumped out of the way, unhindered by the other two Blue Rose members as she'd already incapacitated them beforehand.

"Who are you?"

"Is a man-eating monster wearing a maid uniform supposed to be a joke?" Evileye looks down at Entoma, a familiar figure being held in one of her arms.

"I can't imagine anyone would be delighted to have a monster like you attending them, with the stench of blood hanging over you." Evileye finishes.

(Y/n) can see Entoma getting ready to bow, an instinctual reaction to seeing and sensing one of the Supreme One's aura.

'Don't!'

Entoma visibly twitches. 'Lady (Y/n). How shall I dispose of these.. things...'

'Please, just keep fighting as usual, we can't blow my cover, not when I'm this deep within the castle's network.'

'Of course, lady (Y/n).' Entoma clears her throat, her focus returning back to Evileye, the mage's words finally processing. "What did you just say?"