epilogue

STILES POV

I sat on one of the couches that were in the Jame's home as I waited for Malena's parents to arrive home.

I had driven there hours ago to make sure I wouldn't miss their arrival. There was a lot of explaining to be done if they were to believe anything that had happened to Allison, myself and even Malena, especially since it had been almost 5 months since Malena had run off with Void.

I was tapping my foot anxiously when I heard the keys in the lock. I stood up urgently as I hear laughter and voices from behind the door. I stood up and stalled myself for their reactions.

The door swung open and Malena's parents entered. They were both smiling widely, clearly happy to be home. But from behind them was someone I didn't expect.

"Stiles!" Malena's mom says with a smile as she runs up to me and gives me a hug. I look over her shoulder and Malena's staring back at me with her head tilted to the side and a small smile plastered on her face. She shakes her head once, the warning obvious in her eyes. "Goodness honey, you've grown." Malena's mom says as she takes a step back toward her husband and daughter.

"Stiles was just leaving," Malena says as she looks me up and down.

"Oh, nonsense, monkey. He can stay for dinner if he wants." Malena's dad says with a smile as he turns to me with a wink. "Alright, son?" He asks and I try to find it in myself to nod my head.

Malena wasn't supposed to be here, this wasn't the plan.

"I need a word with Sti, guys. How about you go and unpack and I'll start on dinner." Malena says without breaking her gaze from me.

Malena's parents go upstairs and Malena turns to me with her nostrils flared, eyes blazing purple and her palms illuminated. "Now, what are you doing here." She asks, glowering at me.

"I came to see your parents," I say, my throat dry as I swallow.

Her head tilts to the side again and she smiles. "Liar, liar." She says smiling. She moves one hand to her head and taps it once. "I can read your thoughts Stiles, and that is most definitely a lie." She pauses and I try to distract my mind. "You need my help." Malena stalls for a second. "You need our help."

I shake my head as I step back again. "You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You've been gone for 5 fucking months!" I hiss and she rolls her purple eyes.

"Oh be quiet. Void's done more for me than any of you ever could." She mutters back.

I can't help but feel stung by her words, but my hurt is short-lived as she takes another step toward me and I freeze. "I was going to tell your parents...everything," I say quietly.

Malena gapes at me. "What?" She asks clearly shocked by my words. "Why?"

"So that you'd come home. So that..." I sigh. "So that we could get your help."

She smirks at me as she flops down on the couch seat opposite me. "Oh sweetheart, next time, just ask."

— — — —

the end! so this pretty much leaves me open to continue with the book into season 4 if i wish to and if i do there will be another book i will write for that! (there is another book! It's called "are we falling together, void?" Check it on on my page!!!)

i really hope you guys enjoyed the book. thank you again for all of your love and support.

thoughts on the book as a whole? — — — —>