Ch 25-Their Father?

Start from the beginning

Y/n???: weak insect! You dare hurt my mistress and her descendants, for this sin you shall die!

Y/n??? Reeled back her fist and slammed it against Cartas's muzzle breaking it. After that, the wall of ice melted and she quickly stabbed her sword into Satrac stomach making him cough blood. After that Y/n??? lifted her sword and tried to stab his head but I quickly got up, grabbed her leg, and slammed her to the ground again and again before I launched her at a huge rock, breaking it and covering her in rocks and dirt.

Cartas: what the fuck?! What kind of contract did we accept?

Cartas helped Satrac up, and the both of them glared at me.

Satrac: our contract didn't state that we have to be butchered by an angry mother!

Cartas: you better increase our payment or else you can fight her alone!

Bryan: (fucking cockroaches! Once we are done with her I will crush you!) Alright, I will now can you-look out!

With extreme speed, I saw Y/n??? coming out of the rubble and launching herself at Satrac grabbing her sword and pulling it out from Satrac's stomach. He shouted in pain before Y/n??? spun on herself and kicked him away from us, Cartas reacted and tried to stab Y/n??? with his machete but she countered him and tried to stab his head. Fortunately, he barely dodged and only suffered from a nasty slash on the side of his face, I ran at her fainting a downward slash with my claws, she got ready to stop the attack but right before my attack landed I changed direction and slashed her neck.

Unfortunately, she dodged my attack and was only slashed from the top of her neck to her shoulder. As she backed away from my attack, Satrac came behind her and smashed his morning star against her right leg. She fell on one knee but she wasn't finished, she quickly swept Satrac and punched him in the stomach as hard as she could making him spit blood. He fell to his knees and smirked at Y/n???, I turned to Cartas and we nodded at each other. I ran toward her and started to fight her, kicks, punches, uppercuts it didn't matter, I just needed to distract her.

After a moment, I was distracted by something in between the trees. My eyes widened when I thought I saw my mistress, she was looking at Y/n??? with satisfaction and lust. When I came back to the fight, it was already too late and she landed a heavy slash on my stomach making me clutch it and fall to my knees.

Y/n???: *raise her sword above her head* for the sin that you have committed, you deserve death!

As she brought her sword down I smirked and spat my blood in her eyes making her miss me and groan in discomfort and pain. I looked behind her and saw both Cartas and Satrac lifting their weapon ready to kill this bitch. I smirked but then something happened and it made me lose the euphoria I felt when I saw them ready to kill her.

As the two weapons were centimeters away from killing her, they both stopped.

Bryan: *growl loudly* what are you idiots doing?! Kill her right the fuck now! Are you stu-*gasp*

I stopped talking when I looked closely at them, they were dead. huge ice spikes were piercing their stomach and they weren't moving. I looked at Y/n??? and I saw her looking coldly at us disappointed.

Y/n???: pathetic! You don't even deserve to be killed by my mistress!

Her ice spikes broke and the two mercenaries fell to the ground, she then smirked coldly at me and raised her sword. I tried to run but she slashed off my right leg, so I tried to crawl to where I thought I saw my mistress but she wasn't there anymore. Y/n??? then brought down her sword on my right arm making me shout in pain.