26

'YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU NEVER TRIED TO UNDERSTAND ME!" I shouted in frustration as i cry my heart out.

All of them just stares at me coldly as if I'm the most stupid thing they've ever seen. Nakapanliliit ipaliwanag ang sarili sa mga taong umuunawa lamang base sa kung anong nakikita nila mula sa posisyong kinatatayuan nila.

"I was...cheated" nanlalambot na sabi ko , pilit ipinapaunawa kung saan nanggagaling lahat ng tampo ko

"It was five years and of all people it was my c-cousin"  i disgustingly glance at Blaire as i wipe my tears

"... don't I have the right to be mad?" Nanunumbat kong tanong

Dad clenched his jaw as he stare at me helplessly.  My heart was throbbing badly and i needed to say all the things that I've been keeping since the day  that everything was exploited.

Mommy was assisting  forms at the ground floor while all of us was left in the waiting station outside the ER. Gladly it's just our family in here and the doctors that never go out since they went in.

"What do u want us to do then?" Walang ganang balik na tanong saki'n ni Tita na mas lalong nagpaiyak sa akin

Her questions are innocent and plain but somehow a part of my brain refuse to answer it. What do I really want them to do after knowing it all? I swallowed hard. I never really know. I want them to apologize, but my pride want them to feel the pain as well.

"That's just a man Nami, it wouldn't kill you if u lose one. But what you did to your grandma is possibly fatal"  galit na balik nya

That's just a man.

That phrase echoed in my head as if it was not reasonable for me to behave like how i behave.  My mind somehow agreed with that but my heart refuse to accept.

Nathan is not just  a man. He's my first love.  The man I planned my future with. It may sound petty but to my eighteen year old heart, that was the most beautiful thing.

"you don't get it..." I said with no hope

My eyes were burning due to too much crying but i just can't help it. Whenever i ran out of words to explain my tears automatically burst out.

"we get it" Simpleng tugon nya subalit naroon pa rin ang intensidad  ng bawat salitang binibitawan nya

"We know that you're hurting. You got chetead on, but who else doesn't feel those emotions? You're too selfish. Blair is bearing a child. A CHILD NAMI! You got a long way to go to chose other men. You're too young. But Blaire's baby can't choose another father. Can you atleast stop being so immature and just for once think about others." She said with formality as if that's the best thing that i should do

She got a point and it was too hard to swallow. I stare blankly at her and shake my head disappointedly. Mahabang pagbuntong hininga ang ginawa ko tsaka muling bumaling sa kanya.

"You're just saying that because she's your daughte—"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE NAMI! CAN YOU STOP IT ALREADY!" daddy's voice eat up all the noise that can be heard at that moment. Tila pagod na pagod na sya sa kung ano. His eyes are weary and almost red. 

A moment of silence and i just stare at him painfully.

"I'm so disappointed in you... you're attitude right now is making me question our way of parenting. Where did we go wrong in raising you? " He massage his forehead and let a deep sigh go.  Mahihinang mura din ang pinakawalan nya pagkatapos noon.

A bullet dodge in my heart as the word starts to sink in. 

"I always thought that you'll be my ally in everything Dad. Of all people I thought it's you who will understand" my voice was shaking as I look at him intently. Making sure he can feel how badly hurt i am that he's not taking my side.