🅒hapter 36- Nonsense

Start from the beginning

“When are you planning it master!” He said. This cat is really a pain in the butt. I smiled and said, “In the future.”

He was disappointed. “Master, why do always say something so randomly?” Kle said and sat across me.

“When did I talk non sense? ” I said and took a bite off on the cookie.

“Should I say the least amount or the great amount?” he said,and then took out a small and long paper that reaches the my foot.

“Hmm, tell me the least but your favorite” I said. How does he even have a list? Do I really say such things when I'm in daze?

“Week 1 Day 60 in Klansman, we were in the kitchen. The master was in daze and suddenly said! «What does dog and cat tastes like? Do they taste the same as pork? » you said that while I was in a nice warm bath in a pot, in the kitchen cause it was cold” Kle said.

“I said that? I don't really remember” I said and let Kle continue.

“Month 8, day 7 in Klansman. While you were hunting for monsters and saw two monsters doing pa pa pa in the forest. You then said, «How embarrassing, they should get a room.» You left for a while and then came back and then finished them. I don't know why you do this when you are in daze or something, but you kinda creep me out, master.”

“Hmm.... I totally remember that time.” I nod and ate a cookie.

“We shall continue master. Okay, this time it happened the last day we were staying at the Klansman. You were staring at the non stop snow, I thought you were reluctant to go away from that kingdom.

Cause you know, you look sad and sh*tz but suddenly said something again in daze. «I wish hell would be on fire and not like this artificial hell that is cold.» I was surprised and uncomfortable. But master don't you worry! Hell is hot so don't worry!”

“That must be the dumbest thing I've ever said in my life” I said. I can't believe I can say all of those.

“Yeah! It's one of my favorite, it was when we first came in this kingdom and we were riding a cart, and suddenly you blurted out something that made the people scared. You said was «Suddenly I wanna be a nurse so I can have my own scalpel so if someone annoys me, I could just like stab stab! Like that.

Can a scalpel be given to me? Oh wait nurses can't have a scalpel? Or do they have a scalpel? I think only doctors have scalpel...... I don't really know......» you said that. Even though this is a magical world, modern day was ancient. I'll explain it later. So the people were in that cart all fled others went to the other side of the cart.” Kle said as he put the long and short paper back to his pockets.

“Why do you even write down those non sense talk of mine? I didn't know” I said and took a sip of my tea.

“Nothing, I just followed the prince’s order to write about you and make a report” Kle said.

“Ah~~ so that fool made you a CCTV?” I smiled crooked. I can't believe that my system is with that prince!

“Yeah, sorry master” Kle said and pour me some of the tea. Suddenly the hallway was noisy, I look back and saw Jax talking to one of his knights.

I think he is going back to the academy. He then must have noticed my stare and looks at my direction.

To others they would probably diverted their eyes, but me I didn't even flinch. He smiles at me, with his handsome face being a jerk.

I then rolled my eyes and went back to my cookies. I saw Kle on the other side show a confused look.

“Master, why is your ears red?” he points at my hot and burning ears. I covered them and have him a glare.