⚘ 18

Before this chapter begins, I'd just like to say I passed two of my placement exams

Before this chapter begins, I'd just like to say I passed two of my placement exams. Feel free to praise me for doing the bare minimum.

--------------------

Class 1-A yet again, had another problem.

A forest fire managed to destroy an entire mountain side. The whole area was burnt to a crisp. Luckily the wild wild pussycats managed to escape and evacuate the surrounding area, but they were left with one more issue. Kota.

All members of the team were forced to stay behind and investigate the fire, leaving the little boy with no other place to stay. The only place his aunt could think to send him was UA. The one place Kota hated the most.

How could he not? The building was littered with pro heroes and want to be saviors. It was just disgusting. The only person he cared about was Zihao, and he was away on a mission.

So, he did what any reasonable kid his age would do.

Terrorize 1-A.

Loud footsteps could be heard as he darted up and down each hall with an airhorn blaring. A wicked grin sat on his face as the student's fell from their beds. He successfully managed to wake up three entire floors, leaving only one left.

He was practically buzzing with excitement as the elevator door opened revealing the second floor. The entire layout was foreign to him. But seeing as how he started from the top, there had to be at least one student on this floor.

The elevator dinged, signaling he arrived on the second floor. Kota swiftly secured his hat before running through the open doors.

Before he could press down on the top of the horn, he was met face to face with another child.

--------------------

Eilir was preparing for bed with Wasabi. He just changed into a comfy set of clothes, and even grabbed the bonnet specifically made to adjust to his antennas. Even after weeks of wearing one, he still had a little bit of issues putting it on.

The small bonnet rested in his hands as he peeked out the doorway of his room. According to Wasabi the students should be waking up soon, so at least one person would be able to help him. And if not, he'd wake them up.

His wings slowly lifted him a few inches off the ground. Hovering only slightly, he made his way towards the elevator. The tiredness began to weigh on him as he tried to blink it away.

Just as he was about to press the button, the door opened.

Blinking twice, Eilir searched his memory for the person's identity. But soon realized he didn't care enough.