⚘ 11

It was a pleasent night, nothing out of the ordinary

It was a pleasent night, nothing out of the ordinary. After some time, Eilir grew acustomed to his new room. Enough to the point he was okay with sleeping alone.

Everything was peaceful that night, they ate dinner, watched a movie, said good night to Eilir and went off to bed themselves.

The last thing anyone expected was to be woken up in the middle of the night.

A sound of a screeching siren startled the students awake. The moon still hung high in the sky, offering only a small amount of light. Nearly falling out of bed, panic fills their system. A lack of understanding of the current situation only seemed to alarm them more.

Rushing out of their rooms, they frantically searched for their teacher, the only one who could tell them what was happening.

Before they could reach the first floor, a bright blue flame began to eat away at the second story. Feeling their hearts sink to their stomach, they watch in horror as the fire dances across the walls.

"EILIR?!" A voice shouted amist the chaos. Without even thinking, the students rush into the fire filled room. Ignoring the heat surrounding their bodies, they search for the small child.

Koda's eyes grew as he saw a scarred arm holding Eilir close to his body. The first year louged forward, desperate to grab the child. Only to land short. Before he can grab Eilir, a purple portal swirles around the villain.

With a grin, Dabi disappears into the portal, Eilir in hand.

--------------------

Screams of agony filled the old bar.

Tears painted the floor.

Chairs laid broken in piles.

Eilir watched with big eyes as the masked villain sobbed on the floor. What's happening you may ask? Well let's go back five minutes ago.

"I stole a kid, lol."

"Dabi what the fuck, we don't even have a litter box!"

"Aww he's so cute! He's gross!" Twice proclaimed as he reached his arms out to the child. Being the nicest one in the League should've been the biggest hint that he liked kids. But sometimes they forgot they were humans too.

Before Twice could coddle the child, he was met with sharp teeth digging into his skin.

Betrayal shot through his system as he dramatically flailed around the dirty room. Chairs began to fall at his sudden weight. His screams of despair filled the air as he sobbed violently.

All because

He was refused a hug.

A very common reaction.