⚘ 16

Love is a wonderous thing

Love is a wonderous thing. Animals large and small all share this fleeting emotion. And until now, the only thing Eilir would classify as love would be food. But now, he truly knows what love is.

Or maybe he was read too many fairytales.

Out of fear, Tamaki's arm turned into a tentacle. And of course, it just so happened to be that Eilir has grown fond of octopus as of late. You can imagine what happened next.

Who is he kidding, Eilir just believes Tamaki is a walking buffet. But it's not like he'd know the difference anyway.

And thus, a new era began.

--------------------

Mirio was the first one who answered Tamaki's distress siren- I mean scream. The blonde was ready to fight any kind of threat they maybe facing. His rubber ducky slippers were sure to scare off any beast that dared to harm them.

The last thing the emoji want to be expected was to see Tamaki frozen in fear while huddled in a corner. A mysterious blob was clinging onto his leg, rendering him helpless against the attack.

Muffled speech was barely eligible as the blob shoved his face into Tamaki's calf. Honestly, they were beginning to believe he was trying to eat Tamaki at this point. And he was. 100%. It took the both of them a solid minute of just confusion before either of them could tell it was a child, and not in fact a monster.

"Uh..." Mirio tilted his head as he grabbed the child off of Tamaki. Giving the kid a big smile, he held the little shit in front of him. "Where did you come from?" His large blue eyes bored into Eilir's black ones. Truthfully the lack of blinking even made Eilir feel uncomfortable.

What else was he supposed to say? A random child is biting your friend's leg in the middle of the night, how does one react to that? For all Mirio knew this could just be a dream.

Eilir blinked slowly as he stared at Mirio's blinding smile. He wasn't startled, he could only sense panic and concern from the two so there was no point in biting him. He probably tasted like shit anyway.

Mirio waited in an uncomfortable silence as the kid just kept blinking. His dark black eyes were staring into his soul and slowly unveiling all life's secrets. Mirio just knew it.

The uneasiness only continue to grow as the mystery kid's wings unraveled from around his body. It was like being in a horror game where the main villain is a human sized bug.

Truthfully the only reason Eilir moved was because the way Mirio was holding him was getting uncomfortable. Not everyone likes their wings being held after all. Especially when the scales go everywhere, its just a huge mess.

"Down."

"Oh! You want to be put down? Okay!" Mirio's voice was a little too enthusiast for Eilir's taste. The man sounded like the weird tall guy who laughs when he enters a room. They even looked the same. Maybe this was his clone or something. 

Without missing a beat, Eilir went back to clinging onto Tamaki. His wings surrounded the two ensuring that no one could pry him off this time. Squeezing tightly onto his leg, Eilir's eyes continued to bore into Mirio's soul. 

Poor Tamaki couldn't handle the freight anymore and began to shake. He wasn't necessarily scared of the kid, it was more of the shock of the entire situation. He just wanted a water but instead became a hostage to a random insect. Not the way he planned to spend his night. 

"Food."

Mirio seemed to perk up at the sudden request. At least the kid was talking. Fully convinced that it was a dream at this point, Mirio decided to just go along with it. Not much else he could do.

Tamaki watched with his mouth hung open as Mirio began cooking ramen. Wasn't he here to help him? And what does he do? Fucking cook ramen for the thing clawing his leg in a death grip.

And Wasabi continued to sleep, dead to the entire world.

--------------------

Shouji was the first one to wake up. A small part of him sensed there was something wrong in the dorms. Not even wasting time to check Eilir's room, he reached for the small GPS attached to Eilir's clothing. After the little kidnapping incident, Momo decided to hand them out to those she felt most responsible.

Meaning everyone but Kaminari received one. And Midoriya, she thought he'd just cry.

An aspirated groan left the mouth on his arm, rolling his eyes he threw his door open. He wasn't willing to go on his own, so he did the second best thing.

Drag Kirishima with him.

He knew them better than he did, so why not?

Raising his arm, Shouji knocked loudly against the red hair boy's door. The male slept like a rock, no pun intended. After a solid five minutes of knocking with no response, Shouji just let himself in.

Kirishima could wake up on the way there.

Shouji's arm gently scooped up the sleeping body. Making sure the blanket didn't fall off, he closed the door behind him.

The tall masked male did he best to close the door quietly behind him. He'd hate to wake up anyone else, if he already hasn't. But then again maybe it would be better to drag more people with him. Strength in numbers or something like that.

The sound of footsteps nearing closer nearly caused Shouji to drop the sleeping figure in his arms. Startled by the sudden appearance, Shouji turns around with wide eyes.

"Did you check the GPS too?" Shinsou asked between yawns. He was just about to fall asleep when he checked the device. Luckily he even thought to check; Unlucky for him, Eilir wasn't even in the dorm.

Shouji nodded slowly before checking to make sure Kirishima was still sleeping soundly. Not like it mattered, he'd just wake him up soon anyway. "Yeah, I think he's in the third years dorm," he whispered.

"Ah..." Shinsou tried his best to sound surprised, but honestly nothing surprised him anymore. One minute they're fighting and the next they adopt a child. This was probably the most normal thing that has happened. They live in a world of super powers for crying out loud!

Rocking on the balls of his feet, Shinsou scratches the back of his neck. "Guess we should go fetch him or something," shrugging he waits for Shouji's agreement.

"Yeah, that would be best. We should bring some food with us too."

And thus the three musketeers began their wretched journey!

One out of two new mha fanfics have been published :D

Intoxicated is about a 1-A student, male reader

And the other one will be a male reader who adopts Tenko and Touya <3