⚘ 5

"What do we do now little guy?" Kaminari asked while looking down at the kid holding his leg

"What do we do now little guy?" Kaminari asked while looking down at the kid holding his leg. After convincing Aizawa that Denki short circuited and couldn't go to school, him and Eilir were left alone until the others return from class. Seeing as how they should only be gone eight hours and Eilir would sleep for majority of it, they didn't see any issues with it. 

Six hours have already gone by with a breeze. Eilir laid in Sero's hammock that was moved to the common room and Denki just binged watched My Little Pony. And possibly ate all of the bread that was in the kitchen. The first year was surprised to see Eilir sleep for the entire duration, but he wasn't going to complain. They only have two hours left anyway, what's the worst that can happen?

Eilir was slightly confused by the whole situation, Wasabi was given to Koda for the day so he could make sure the frog wasn't dehydrated and to get more information about Eilir. Without the little frog on his head, he wasn't really sure as to what to do. "Hungry." He muttered out while messing with the ends of his shirt.

Smiling down at the young kid, Denki nodded. "To the kitchen we go!" Pretending to march, he stifled a laugh as Eilir tried to copy his moves. Maybe keeping Eilir around was a good idea.

The blonde carefully lifted the kid onto the counter as he sifted through the cupboards. "Is there anything particular you want?" Kaminari asked over his shoulder as he tried to find where the apple sauce was. 

"Cookies...please..." Eilir thought back to yesterday when Momo told him it wasn't polite to just say things without adding the word 'please.' He didn't quite understand what it meant but if it made them happy, he'd do it. It was just one more word anyway.

"On it!" Or so he thought. After searching every single cupboard, drawer and even the dishwasher, there were no cookies to be seen. "Hey Eillie, I can't-" As he turned around to break the news, he was the cutest thing in the world. Eilir's usual indifferent look was morphed into one of anticipation as he thought of the cookies Sato gave him. Kaminari mentally winced when the hopeful look in L/n's eyes flickered. "I mean! Why don't we make our own! They'll taste even better that way!" He quickly saved.

'Nice save Denki, nice save.' He mentally patted himself on the back and he gathered all the ingredients. Cookies couldn't be that hard to make, I mean Sato makes three-hundred a night.

--------------------

He was wrong. So wrong. So very wrong.

Cookies were not easy to make, especially when allowing a kid to help.

Kaminari paced around the kitchen anxiously as he attempted to clean up the mess they made. How was he supposed to know you can't put the mixer on the highest setting when adding flour? 

The entire kitchen was powdered with white as if it just snowed. Poor Eilir sat with wide eyes as the unmade dough coated him in a thick coat of muck. He was even more confused when he was told he couldn't eat it. His dark brown antennas twitched as Kaminari ran back and forth, he could tell the blonde was distressed but he couldn't tell why. Why did it matter if the thing went poof?

"Shit! Wait don't repeat that!" Denki stuttered out mid panic. "I got you all messy, Mina will kill me if I mess up your hair!" Picking up Eilir from under his arms, Kaminari quickly glances around for a place to put the child. "The sink!" Gently placing the moth kid in the sink, he rushes to find a towel to finish cleaning.

--------------------

Eilir sat in the sink confused as he played with the powder on the counter next to him. He knew the thing he was in had the ability to create water, but he wasn't too sure of how it worked. Besides the flour was more entertaining. 

His fuzz covered skin was dusted in flour and sugar, the eggs stuck to his fur. Thankfully his wings managed to save his clothes but did little to nothing for his arms or face. He looks like he dipped his head in a bucket of chalk and decided to crack an egg on his head. Not his favorite look.

The sound of heavy footsteps attracts his attention. They sounded much heavier than Denki's, much slower too. Narrowing his eyes at the entrance to the room, he tried to see if he could detect any negative emotions. 'Person sleepy, not dangerous.' Nodding to himself he goes back to playing with the flour.

Eraserhead has seen a lot of shit in his days. You could name off things a normal person hasn't even thought of, and he'd probably be able to tell you vividly what it looks like. He's seen everything in the world that could possibly even begin to surprise him, or so he thought. 

Seeing a large moth caked in what looked like drugs was not on his to-do list for the day. 

He left class early to check on Kaminari, and what does he find? A kid staring at him as if he is the stranger that broke into his house.

Turning his head to his student that was rushing down the hall, Aizawa spoke in an authoritative tone. "Kaminari, why in the hell is there a child in the sink?"

Denki felt the years shave off his life as soon as he heard his teacher's voice. He wasn't supposed to leave class for another thirty minutes! His face contorts into a nervous smile as he chuckles. "Haha, Mr. Aizawa the better question is. Why are we all not in a sink somewhere?" Doing finger guns at his teacher, he resisted the urge to run away.

Shaking his head defeatedly, Aizawa walks into the kitchen to help the kid out of the sink. Gently picking up Eilir, he places him on the counter. "I should've quit a long time ago." He says defeated, not even bothering to ask details until everyone arrived.

" He says defeated, not even bothering to ask details until everyone arrived

Lowkey hungry rn