⚘ 13

12 hours has passed since Eilir's kidnapping

12 long, grueling, antagonizing, horrid, long, mentally scarring, coffee fueled, sleepless, stress eating, nerve killing, none stop shitting, horse-back riding hours. And other stuff.

Compared to this, Bakugou's kidnapping didn't even happen. That was just a little hiccup in the road. He's a big boy, he can handle himself. Bakugou shouldn't have followed the man into his van for puppies and candy. Eilir didn't know better, he'd call anyone who gave him food nice. All of the students looked like they aged forty years and knew about the stock market. They already filed for retirement and wearing those brown inside shoes every grandpa seems to own. With the faces of master swordsmen, they prepared to lie down their lives to save Eilir.

With quirks in hand, they prepared to destroy the League once and for all. And it all would start, in 12 hours.

--------------------

"Shiny."

"No!"

"Shiny."

"I said no."

"Fuck you."

After Dabi managed to peel the dead hand off his face, he helped his screeching boss...by shoving the hand in his mouth to silence him.

So here he was, looking for something for Eilir to eat. While also trying his best to keep his jaw intact. Who knew the kid would love staples so much.

Sitting on Dabi's shoulders, Eilir would slowly sneak his hand to where Dabi's staples were. His eyes narrowed with focus as he dodged Dabi's hand that would lightly smack him if he got too close. So far, he hasn't managed to grab any of the new ones, but that wouldn't stop him. He didn't mind a challenge.

Poor Shigaraki was filled with panic still. The once ruthless villain has been turned into nothing more than a fangirl. His internal squealing was so loud even his parents could hear it from the grave. The poor guy was hyperventilating on the floor so bad he might as well just join them.

After a solid five minutes of nearly meeting his creator, Shigaraki finally calmed down enough to the point he remembered to put on gloves.

Turning his room upside down, he searched under every nook and cranny for his three-fingered gloves. And for something more suitable to wear, it wasn't every day you met your idol's child after all. Gotta set a good example for the younger generation.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally found them. Glowing like a child in a candy shop, he couldn't have slipped them on faster.

Dashing outside his room, he rushed to have a conversation with the child. Not after crashing into every single wall on his way. And possibly stepping on Twice who was still crying on the floor.