⚘ 12

Shigaraki Tomura, feared leader of the League of Villains

Shigaraki Tomura, feared leader of the League of Villains. Widely known for his unsympthetic and murderous ways. Even those who don't know his name, have grown to fear his quirk.

With a single touch using five fingers, he can turn his victim into nothing but dust. One of the most deadly quirks known amongst the villain world.

Yet there is one thing that many do not know.

Shigaraki Tomura, is a huge fucking nerd. The man would kill for the latest edition of his favorite video game, and he has. Multiple times.

No one would ever expect the ruthless murdered to spend his free time playing video games. It just wouldn't make sense. But here he was, just coming back from Gamestop with a new action figure.

While he does appreciate the newer games that handle more colorful and otherwordly natures, something about an old fashion game just puts him in a state of nirvana.

The one game he truly adores, more than anything, is Godzilla. Every one from 1983 to even present time he owns. But his absolute favorite has to be the 2014 version.

His reasoning?

You can play as Mothra.

A gigantic moth monster whose soul purpose is to lay a larve to kill Godzilla. Lacking the power herself to kill the giant overgrown lizard, her two children set off to kill him in her steed. A true showcasing of revenge out of family love.

Every since watching her first introduction in the movie "Mothra" from 1961, Shigaraki was hooked.

It fasinated him that a being could he so dedicated to their family that they go out of their way to kill someone. It wouldn't bring them back, so why even bother? It didn't even sound all that fun.

Perhaps the idea of revenge drew him in, or even the possibility of being loved so much someone would kill for you. Whatever it was, Shigaraki only knew that Mothra would forever be his source of admiration.

Eilir, a simple child really. Not even really a child, more like an overgrown moth. You can only imagine his surprise when his antennas picked up on an unfamiliar emotion. He has seen a lot of different emotions throughout his short life span. Some he couldn't even begin to explain. But never in his life has he ever felt something so warm.

Slowly opening his eyes so his pupils would have time to adjust, he searches for the source giving him this warm feeling in his chest. His wings uncurled themselves as he sat up against the cold leather. Dark black eyes began to dart around the area in search of the deep emotional stimuli.

Until finally, he found it.

Without warning, he uses his wings to quickly send him flying through the air. Charging through the air like a dart, he waste no time in chasing down the person. Landing on the bar's counter, he looks at the blue haired man crouched behind the dark wood. The male's eyes are opened wide, almost startled, as he falls onto his ass. Breathless, the mysterious male points towards to the small moth staring down at him. "Mothra's child..."

--------------------

Nezu was just calmly sipping on his favorite tea from his favorite tea cup. It was finally his day off, meaning he wasn't worried about the cameras or anything. All he wanted was to sink his sharp little mouse teeth into a delicatable array of cheeses. Ah, what a wonderful way to spend his day.

Slam.

Or not.

Growling under his breathe, he quickly looks over his desk to see what all the ruckas was about. Yeah he sleeps under his desk, don't judge him. Driving to and from work in this economy? Please.

His beady eyes glared into Aizawa's figure as he kept a firm grip on his cheese. The emo wannabe hero could get his own cheese for all he cared.

"Eilir...kidnapped...god I'm out of shape...I need... to... excerise... more....and lay...off of the... juice..." Aizawa spoke breathlessly as he leaned against the doorway. It seems that out of his state of panic, he forgot what an elevator was. Leading him to run from the dorms all the way up to the stop floor. Twice, because he forgot his pants the first time.

That was all it took for Nezu to grab his phone and make a call. "Get me every pro-hero from China to America. Yes, especially Flordians." Taking a big bite out of his cheese, Nezu grabs a chef hat from out of the drawers of his desk.

Turning to Aizawa, he holds the hat out to the pro-hero. "We must become one with Ratatouille."

--------------------

Tiny fuzzed covered arms reached out to the seemingly scared male. Eilir wasn't an expert of emotions, not even in the slightest. But he did recall how hugging Monoma seemed to cheer him up. So why not try that again? Maybe he could ask them for food after.

Shigaraki's panic only seemed to grow as the tiny moth child went to hug him. Fearing he'd destory the spawn of his favorite monster, he let out the unholiest, loudest, highest pitch scream known to man. He made Midoriya's scream seem like a tuba.

Acting on instinct, Eilir allowed his moth mind take over. He could feel his teeth sink into a cold flakey hand. Nearly vomiting at the taste, he throws his head to the side; Desperate to release his grip on the hand. Only to send the dead hand flying across the room, and onto the face of Dabi. Who just replaced his staples. Slap.

And that is the story of how Eilir managed to destory Dabi's jaw, bit the hand off of Shigaraki's face and managed to bitch slap Dabi with the hand of his boss's deceased father. All in a span of tweleve hours.

This story has no real plot, I'm just reminding you about that 💀 I legit wrote this at 3am and didn't edit it

😩✋ super short but I'll update faster to make up for it.