"Jihoon ah, there's Everland in front of us." Junkyu said, as he could see where the car was going. Jihoon nodded.

"We're not getting in there, are we??" Junkyu asked, his eyes open wide in excitement. Jihoon smiled, "We are."

"No way!!" Junkyu jumped a little on his seat, "When did you manage the tickets??"

"I asked one of my friends living nearby."

"You're the best, Ji!!" Junkyu squealed. He always wanted to visit Everland. He saw photos of many of his friends coming here, but never got the opportunity until that day.

"So you like the surprise?" Jihoon asked, busy parking the car.

"I love it!"

Jihoon ruffled Junkyu's hair at that, who complained and fixed his hair after that. Jihoon wanted to fulfill his boyfriend's long time wish. He was content that he actually could.

Hand in hand, they entered inside the famous park of Yongin. Jihoon didn't have to look at anything, he could see the universe in Junkyu's sparkly eyes, which shone in happiness.

"Jihoon ah, the tree!!" Junkyu pointed at the famous, giant Everland tree, "Let's take a picture there!"

Jihoon agreed. Although it was crowded, they managed to take a cute picture together.

"Junkyu, wanna have churros?"

"Hmmm yes!" Junkyu cutely replied. He was so busy looking around and taking pictures that he barely heard Jihoon. However, once the latter returned with churros, he wasted no time to take a bite from one.

"You sure love to eat." Jihoon teased. With a mouthful of food, Junkyu smiled. He looked extra cute like that.

"Let's go get some props." Jihoon offered after they finished eating. Wiping his lips, Junkyu agreed.

There were countless cute stuffs in the store, from small fluffy hats to giant plushies! The two explored them one by one, tried some on they found cute.

Junkyu took out a silver PVC sword and pointed it to Jihoon, "Jihoon ah, I'll be your knight in shining armour."

"Yeah- stay like that let me take a picture

"Yeah- stay like that let me take a picture." Jihoon chuckled at Junkyu's cool pose, "But whom are you gonna fight with it??"

"You're right." Junkyu laughed too, "And it's too heavy."

"Check this out, Kyu!" Jihoon showed him a bunny ears head band, but Junkyu didn't approve of that. "It's too old fashioned now."

"What's your choice then?"

"Let me see..." Junkyu, with a cute look of seriousness on his face, went through different kinds of head bands there were. Jihoon, with pure amusement, watched his brain work. In the end, Junkyu chose two duckling head bands.