Oyy OMG

Mary P.O.V

I have even sitting in my bed alone for what feels like 8383848 years but is really just a couple hours. I went to sleep for about an hour and now I'm staring at the ceiling. wow look at my life status these days. my eyes were all puffing and red from thinking about everything.

Shawn doesn't love me he just feels bad for me. he only likes me because if he breaks up with me Cameron will beat him to death.

I was heading to the bathroom to find my friend the razor.... I have done it about 2s when my parents died, but before I can pick it up I heard a noise coming from down stairs.

I walked down the stairs to reveal.... shawn???

Me-shawn what are you doing here????

He was standing there in my kitchen with a puppy in his arms and a basket of all kinds of my fav candy and junk.

Shawn-Cameron told me

Me-look you don't have to explain anything if u wanna break up with me I understand I'm really over dramatic and just hideous and selfish and a jealous wreck and I'm a mess.

Shawn-the difference is ur my mess.... Idc what you think about yourself because ur wrong about it all you gorgeous, amazing , different, wild like me ,I heard u sing to don't try to hide it Because ur outstanding and just hard to describe. I love you MARY PENELOPE DALLAS I LOVE YOU.

At that moment I was in shock and there was tears on my eyes shawn always made me feel so much better. He put the dog down and I went running in his arms and hugged him he twirled me around in a circle and put me down.

Me-I love you more SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES!!

Shawn-I love you most💕

Me-not to ruin the moment but the dogs face is killing me it's sooo freaking cute so like what's with the dog??

Shawn-I gotcha it so u can have company when u need someone most and it's all yours princess her name is Penelope. I wanted to do Mary like you but the problem is ur so original and beautiful and well no one can get on ur level.

Me-I love you so much shawn thank you for everything and dealing with All the crap I have been through together you are always there and I love you so much more everyday.

Shawn-okay enough ur gonna make me cry I told the guys to go have fun at the house so we can have ur house all to ourselves. what do ya wanna watch, what movie.

Me-actually can we do something else??

Shawn-whatever u wanna do I wanna do unless it's not with you than we have a problem.

Me-can we go dog clothes shopping?? If that's okay with you

Shawn-YASS LETS GOOOO ALL ON ME

me-nope it's not on u it's on me you bought her I should buy her clothes it's fair share.

Shawn- makes sense but... still a no I'm paying let's go.

Me-ugh fine

I carried Penelope with me to the car with shawn trailing behind me.

Shawn-where do you wanna go to but her clothes

Me-pet smart??? I guess

Shawn-okay let's go than

Shawn and I were heading to pet smart in silents but not a awkward silent more like a comforting one.

388384848382838438837484959494838438377262552622626738383939(9559959595

SHORT CHAPTER SRRY VERYY BUSY WITH AFTER SCHOOL TRACK AND HONORS PROGRAM AND VOCAL MUSIC STUFF JUST SO MUCH BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

-vena💞