Why me??

Shawn's p.o.v

Mary just fainted. I didn't know what to do so I carried her to my car and Taylor called her sister Alexa.

I cried...and cried. I can't live without Mary, she's my everything.

Shawn-I hope she's okay

Cameron-Don't beat yourself up for this Shawn, you saved her. No one knows what would've happened if u weren't with her

Shawn-I can't believe this happened Cam. I met her like 3 days ago and I have so much love and affection towards her....

Cameron-idk how this happened but I can tell you really like.

We made it to the hospital and they took her from my arms. I say down on the bench with my head in my hands.

Alexa-wtf DID U DO TO MY LITTLE SISTER. I WILL KILL U IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER. SHES ALL I HAVE LEFT YOU JACKASS!!!

Cameron-it's okay chill out Alexa. If Shawn wasn't there your sister would have been kidnapped and probably not breathing. Without Shawn she wouldn't be here.

Alexa-No one mention her being almost kidnapped!! I'm sorry Shawn its just that she's my sister and I'm her guardian. I have no one else. Ugh I think I need to sit.

Me-Its okay I understand your worried. Mary talks about how u get very nervous easily.

Alexa-Ya I could be very annoying to be around when things like this happen. Anyways Cameron I'm gonna go for a walk around the hospital to clear my head, call me if anything happens.

Cameron-Fo ahead and take your time. If you want I'll just come with you and Shawn can text me.

Alexa-Idc I just want to clear my head.

Cameron-I'm going with you, Alexa, Shawn text me if something happens.

Me- I will of something happens.

¥£€£££££¥£££££££££¥¥¥¥£££££¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥£¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥££

Hey guys!! Today is 11/30/15 and I'm editing this book for an errors. I feel so sorry for u peps that actually read this book😂😂I have soooooo many like punctuation and spelling errors. Thanks for reading though. Love you all. Stay Beautiful!!!!

-Vena💕

Plzz read more vote and comment