Shawn

THE NEXT DAYY

Mary p.o.v
After I packed my things and went to Shawn's house to see what the boys wanted to do today.

SKIPP TO SHAWNS HOUSE!!!!!!

As we walked inside, Shawn thought it would be a good idea if we told the guys that we're dating.

Shawn-hey guys me and Mary have something to tell u all.

Cameron-your dating we all knew it was gonna happen eventually.

Me-looks like it's not a surprise. So guys what do you wanna do today??

Matt-let's go swimming in the backyard!!

Me-let's go why not, it's sunny outside and I love swimming.

Shawn-swimming it is everyone go upstairs change and head outside.

I walked into me and Shawn's room and looked through my bag to find my pink bathing suit ((look up on iPhones and iPads look on the side for computers))

I put my bathing suit on and threw on a cover up and walked down stairs. Everyone was still getting ready so I moved the chairs around and brought a cooler and filled it with drinks.

While I was putting the cooler together Cameron came downstairs with shawn.

Cameron-Hey ma sister from another mister.

Me-Hey brother from another mother!!

Shawn-Heyy gorgeous

Me-hi handsome

Shawn-whatcha doin

Me-getting a cooler ready for all of us.

Shawn-need help??

Me-umm sure make some sandwiches??

Shawn-sure

After we finished making everything and getting the cooler done, everyone was downstairs and heading outside to start swimming.

I took everything outside and I then took my cover up off and noticed Shawn staring at me.

Me-take a picture, it lasts longer

Shawn-okay

Shawn then took his phone out and took a snap. I started laughing  

I laid on my towel,sat down and put some earphones. I then put my sunglasses on.

I was laying there until I felt someone scup me up out if no where. I look down to see Shawn carrying me with a smirk on his face.

Me-SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES, IF U THROW ME IN THE POOL I WILL KILL U

Shawn-I love you

Before I can say anything else, I felt cold water rush up my back. I decided to mess with Shawn and stay under, so he thinks Im drowning.

Shawn-Mary?? Mary where are u Mary!!

I felt Shawn's strong arms wrap around my stomach and he pulled me out the water.

Shawn-Mary omg are you okay?? Can u hear me Mary!! I can never forgive myself....

I couldn't hold it in any longer so I bursted into a foot of laughter.

Me-y-you.. shou-- should have seen ur fa- face BAHAHAH.

I was rolling on the floor laughing and so was everyone else. Shawn on the other hand, stood up an walked away with my trolling behind him.

Me-Shawn?? I'm srry are u okay

Shawn-why Mary u scared the living crap out of me!!

Me-hey leave me alone, I'm sorry but it's karma babe

Shawn-it's okay don't do that again, now give me a hug beautiful.

I hugged Shawn and we went back outside. I pushed shawn in the pool and jumped in after him.

Shawn-HEYY

Me-Karmas an ass babe

Shawn-I love you

Me-I love you more

Shawn-impossible

Me-I'll let u win this time

Nandmdmdnxnxjxfjfriririoabjrifbriebdidjwid widhendidndsakbs

HEY GUYS SHORT CHAPTER I THINK I DIDNT DO ANY AUTOCORRECT SO DEAL WITH WHAT U GOT 😂😂😂-I love ya guys stay beautiful

-VENA💞