Fam

LETS JUST SAY THATS SHAWNS HOUSE ^^

Mary p.o.v

We got back to Shawn's house and we all went swimming some more and after about a 1/2 hour I got
Tired so I sat by the fire.

It was a good 10:30 so all the boys came and joined me. We were all sitting there just chillin and talking.

Taylor-this has been such a good summer so far guys.

Cameron-I'm so happy I came I finally found out that I have 2 sisters.

Matthew-okay all those things are good but I'm so lonley all of u guys have girlfriends or just should make it official.

Me-hey and known of u told me I could have helped u know.

Carter-srry but we literally just got to know each other not that open little lady.

Me-that's true

Taylor-you'll meet them soon don't worry

Shawn-okay who wants s'mores bec I do.

All-YASS/sure thang

Me-I'll go get them

Cameron-I'll help

Cameron and I went to get some s'mores and stuff and it was like 11:00. We toke the food out and I went inside again to get some water bottles.

I walked out with 12 water bottles for all and just sat again. I went back in maybe I should check on Alexa it's been a little while.

***dials number******

Alexa-MARYYYYY!!!

Mary-SISSSSSYYY

Alexa-how's living with shawn mendes and our new brother.

Me-I mean it's great and all but like I have been bringing mom and dad's pics for cam to see and I'm getting like nightmares again and u just idk Alexa.

Alexa-aww Mary okay this happened to me a couple days ago I searched it up and it means there trying to tell u something.

Mary-oh I see what u mean we'll I'll text u I'm goona go catch up with the boys.

Alexa-okay have fun I love you

Me-love u to

I hung up with Alexa and turned around to all the boys with water guns in there hands.

Me-before u do anything let
Me go out side so we dont make a mess I just cleaned the house.

I was stepping outside and and stood in front of the porch.

Me-there is twelve guys vs me just spray me there's no use.

Before I can say anything else I was sprayed all over and screamed pretty loud.

Shawn-I'm happy i have no neighbors and this is a private property people would think ur getting raped with that scream.

Taylor-nahh they would think she's a fan girl.😂😂

--------------------------•------------------------------------------------1111111---------
Hey read more plzz I'll updated if someone comments luv ya all stay beautiful girlys
-vena💞