Shawn help..

Mary p.o.v

It's been like a week
I was sitting on this bed for a good 3 hours and I'm so scared to sleep. Chris we'll he hurt me. He was wiping me and slapping me. My rub I think is broken and we'll my foot idk what's wrong with it.

I just want shawn...

He would never do this to me...

Shawn's p.o.v

It's been almost a week...

Where is SHE...

I WANT my beautiful princess back...

I have been curled up in a ball for the past week crying. I just want Mary back. She hasn't been found and I'm so close to going to find her ....more ...

I already think she's with Chris. I felt her pain.. she was hit .... more than once...

I need to find him.. or else I will literally die without Mary.... she's my everything...

I decided to just go see Alexa and ask her for an pictures or things I can use to find Mary.

****AT MARYS HOUSE****

Alexa-Sha.-shawn my sis-. Sister

Me-Ik it's okay I will try to find her for us I need Mary..

I was hugging Alexa and in a fit of tears I pulled apart and head upstairs to Mary's room. Cameron was there... he hAs been gone since he found out Mary was gone..

Cameron-dude where is my sister

Cameron was all red his face was swollen from tears and he looked like he hasn't slept he was holding one of Mary's shirts and sitting on her bed crying....

Shawn-man idk what to do my life is draining little by little without her we need to find her okay just wash ur face and I need u to help me let's get started..

I was about to start crying but I thought let's be brave if I cry Cameron will cry even more.

Cameron was washing his face and I was going through a bundle of old pictures that were under Mary's bed. A lot of them are her parents so Cameron was saving some by him and I slipped across a pictures of Someone and Mary laughing and I thought that might be Chris....

Me-ALEXAA

Alexa-YA SHAWN

Me-COME UP HERE

Alexa-coming

Alexa came up stirs and she looked like she had cooled down but still she look puffy eyed and her hair was crazy.

Me-is that Chris

I said point at the picture.

Alexa-ya that's him and Mary up at is cabin.

Shawn-wait cabin where is this cabin.. She could be there

Alexa-umm I really don't know umm wait Mary wrote it down once umm it was I her journal.

Alexa grabbed a journal of the book case and a paper fell out it was the cabin address...

Cameron and I ran out the cabin with the letter and Alexa came. We told her no but she still came after us.

I put the address in my phone and it was an hour drive.

Me-let's go find the love if my life

I whispered and headed to the cabin.

_________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS I opened my Wattpad app to find comments ,vote and a lot of reads.. You know what that means I might do two chapters for u guys today keep checking I'll have a chapter up maybe everyday idk yet. love ya all thanks for the reads and comments and votes. stay beautiful bec I love you all 💙💜💙💜💙💜

-vena💞