Zenitsu and Kaigaku

I walked in and was welcomed by a brown-haired boy swarming all over me

"WILL YOU MARRY ME! PLEASE!"

"What's your name again? And how long have you been here? No- Why are you here?" I asked.

"UM- I AM ZENITSU AGATSUMA! YOUR GRANDFATHER TOOK ME IN SINCE I WAS IN DEBT. HE IS TEACHING ME TO BE A DEMON SLAYER SO I CAN PAY HIM BACK!" he said.

"How old are you...?"

"10 YEARS OLD!" he said. My face lit up.

"We're the same age," I said.

"KYAAAA REALLY!!!! ARE YOU TRAINING TO BE A DEMON SLAYER?" he asked.

"I already am one ~(-3-)~," I said.

"W-WHAT WOAH! SO COOL! CAN YOU TEACH ME! YOUR GRANDFATHER IS SO HARD ON ME WHEN TRAINING ME!"

"Hahaha but if I taught you, you would pray to stick to grandpa's regimen"

"Zenitsu, could you shut up? Like god, you're so annoying" I said. He was tall. He had black hair and teal eyes. Our eyes met.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Kimiko Kuwajima. Jigoro's granddaughter. Who're you?" I asked.

"Kaigaku. 11 years old."

"Nice. Don't be so mean to Zenitsu." I told him coldly.

"Why? He's good for nothing. All he does is cry. He can't even do two of the moves." he said harshly.

I could see in the corner of my eye that Zenitsu became sad. I was mad.

"He is NOT good for nothing. If he can do only 1 move, then I guess he will just use that move to its utmost limits. You never know what you can do with only 1 move" I said as I turned to Zenitsu and smiled.

"T-that's what gramps said..." Zenitsu mumbled. I heard him.

"Yeah, grandpa taught me to be kind to everyone," I told him. He was surprised that I heard him.

"Wait... can you hear really well too?" he asked.

"Too? I mean yeah I can." I replied.

"Me too!" Zenitsu said with star-eyes.

"WOAH COOL!" I replied.

"Ah, Kimiko I see you have met the 2 boys," my grandpa said coming out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, Zenitsu and Mr. Grumpsters" I replied.

"HAH? I TOLD YOU MY NAME IS KAIGAKU!"

"Nah, I'll stick to Mr. Grumpsters."

"Tch"

"KIMIKO-CHAN WILL YOU MARRY ME! YOU DEFENDED ME! KYAAAAAAA!!!!!" Zenitsu replied.

"U-um..."

"NO ZENITSU YOU ARE TO YOUNG, AND MY GRANDDAUGHTER- Nevermind you should be training"

"KYAA KIMIKO CHA-" Zenitsu started.

"KAW! KAW! KUWAJIMA-SAMA! YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED A MISSION ALONGSIDE WITH MURATA KAW! KAW! YOU WILL BE HEADING TO THE SOUTHEAST OF MIYAGI" Kuro scared me as he said that.

"GAH! Kuro! Seriously, you have to tell me when you're coming. It scares me!"

"GAAAAAAH A TALKING CROW! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD? ARE WE ALL GOING TO DIEEEEEE!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"IDIOT! IT IS SOMETHING THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS RECEIVE AFTER PASSING FINAL SELECTION" Kaigaku said.

"Southeast of Miyagi. Okay. I think I should leave now. Nice meeting you guys. Goodbye grandpa, Zenitsu, and Mr. Grumpsters :P"

"Tch," said Kaigaku.

"SAYANORA KIMIKO-CHAN!"

"Be careful Kimiko!"

Kaigaku POV

~ a Few weeks back~

I was brought in as an apprentice for Jigoro Kuwajima. He was the past Thunder Hashira. And it was my dream to become the next Thunder Hashira. When I was brought in to work with him, the annoying dumbass Zenitsu was also brought in. I trained long and hard, just to be noticed by Kuwajima-sama, and all he tells me is a good job. And then there's the little dumbass Zenitsu, he can barely do the first form, and he gets an equal amount of praise. I don't understand!

He's always like, "MARRY ME" or "AAAAHHH WE'RE GOING TO DIE"

The thing that always made me wonder was

Whose room was this?

After I and the little dumbass moved in, there was an extra room. It looked normal. And whenever I asked Kuwajima-sama who's room that was, he said "You will know when the time comes."

Annoying.

-Back to Present Time-

I was in the room, and I heard the annoying little dumbass screaming again at freaking 8 am.

"Zenitsu, could you shut up? Like god, you're so annoying..." I paused in my words. I stared at the girl with light brown hair and yellow eyes. I felt my cheeks burn up.

"Who are you," I said, trying to sound cold.

"Kimiko Kuwajima, what about you"

Is she Kuwajima-sama's granddaughter? That must mean she is powerful.

"Kaigaku. 11 years old"

"Nice. Don't be mean to Zenitsu?" she asked.

Does she like that dumbass. Tch.

-CONVO Y'ALL HAD FROM YOUR POV-

"Goodbye now," she said gracefully.

"SAYONARA KIMOKO-CHAN!"

"Be careful Kimiko!"

So she is a demon slayer at such a young age.