Slaying Demons

I was running to the northeast of Kyoto, Kuro was leading the way

I was running to the northeast of Kyoto, Kuro was leading the way. I hid my sword, making sure no one saw. I felt confident. More confident than ever. I arrived at the place where Kuro told me to go. It looked horrible. There was a horrible scent in it. Even the people with the weakest sense of smell could tell. It smelt like rotten eggs + rotten fish. It was filled up with cobwebs, and dirt.No windows were in the building. I was searching the building until I heard a heartbeat. Not a heartbeat of a human. But a heartbeat of a...

Demon. I thought as I made a serious face.

I held onto my sword cautiously, looking left to right. My heart was beating fast, this was my first mission.

"Just calm down, and you can see everything clearly. Demons make people very stunned and scared, but if you calm down, then you will have a chance to beat the demon." My grandfather told me that while training. I think he knew I would be nervous. I mean who wouldn't be?

Suddenly I heard the heartbeat again, it started to come closer and closer. The demon then jumped in front of me.

"MoRe FoOd I SeE," the demon said. It looked weird, it had 3 eyes, and long hair, it was as tall as those twin girls during the final selection.

"Yeah, you found some fine food, but I'm afraid you won't get to eat me," I said looking at him disgustingly.

"Huh? Do you think a 10-year-old like you can eat a 75-year-old demon like me? Hah, fat chance" the demon said.

"Really now, as I remember, the older you get, the weaker and frail your body succumbs," I said.

"You-"

I took my first stance.

"Thunder Breathing, Thunderclap and Flash," I said, and I beheaded him before he could say something.

"- Will never defeat... wait why is the world upside down all of a- wait- DID YOU JUST BEHEAD ME"

"Took you long enough," I said looking down at him.

"AAAAGGGGHHHH NOOOOO A WEAKLING LIKE YOU! I COULD HAVE BEEN A LOWER MOON, EVEN BETTER AN UPPER MOON!"

Upper moon, the lower moon? I don't... What are those?

"I must take my leave. Goodbye," I said, running away, not looking back at the demon.

"KAW KAW! KUWAJIMA-SAMA, THE MASTER SENT YOU TO GO TO THE SOUTHWEST OF KYOTO, THERE WAS A SIGHTING OF DEMONS SNATCHING HUMANS! KAW! KAW!" Kuro came out of nowhere, scaring me.

"AAHH- Kuro, don't gotta scare me like that!" I told him.

"SORRY KUWAJIMA-SAMA KAW!"

"Haha, it's okay, but 2 missions in one night? I guess I should hurry then, my new mission is on the other side of Kyoto," I replied to Kuro.

I ran with Kuro to your new destination. This time it was in a forest. It was dark, probably because it was nighttime.

What caught my attention was how many sounds there were

3 humans, and 3 demons. A bit north of this forest.

I started to hurry, these demons could kill these innocent humans in no time. I started to run.

"AAAAAHHHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE THIS CREATURE IS GOING TO KILL MEEEEE!" a voice said.

I knew I had to hurry, running normally wouldn't do the trick, so I stepped back.

"Thunder Breathing, First form, Thunderclap, and Flash"

My speed picked up tremendously. Within a blink of an eye, I was already there.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH PLEASE SPARE ME! SPARE ME!" a child was begging the demon.

"You pitiful demons," I said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" said one of the demons with 1 eye and 4 hands.

"Sigh, if only there was a demon out there who didn't eat humans," I said looking up at the sky.

"HAHAHA IMPOSSIBLE!" said the other demon with 2 eyes, and long fang-like teeth.

"Demons are the best thing anyone can ever be! We can regenerate and live for hundreds of years. And all we have to do is eat weak humans hehe" said the 3rd demon with long white hair and a frog-like tongue.

"You guys are boring me with your lecture. The last thing I remember was I came here to slay you not to hear your little stories. So yeah." I told them as I was getting bored.

"Huh? EXCUSE ME! BLOOD DEMON ART HAIR SERPENT!" said the demon with long hair. Her hair was slithering up to me like a snake.

"BLOOD DEMON ART TEETH RAMPAGE!" said the second one, the teeth hit the floor hard and everything started to shake.

The third demon's hair got a hold of the kid's ankles.

"OH, FUN! I'LL JOIN! BLOOD DEMON ART! PUNCHING BAG!" said the 1st demon, punching down trees.

The 3rd demon is slowly capturing the humans, I do not think they are consuming the children though. The second one is causing a rampage on the ground, while the first one is punching down trees. I could do long distance, but I have to make sure not to hurt the kids. I will have to let the kids go first and put them somewhere safe.

I thought as I jumped into the air before the earthquake-like thing could hit me the second demon. I jumped into the trees and the first demon didn't punch down. I landed on the ground vertical from the sight of the kids slowly getting sucked in.

"Thunder Breathing, First form, Thunderclap, and Flash"

I said as I ripped through the demon's disgusting long hair, and got a hold of the kids and still using first form, running far away. I put the kids down telling them to leave immediately. After I ran back. The demons were still there. They looked mad at me for letting their "food" escape.

"HOW DARE YOU! BLOOD DEMON ART! HAIR TENTACLES!" said the third demon, as her hair suddenly turned into tentacles rapidly coming towards me.

"I'LL PUT SOME POISON IN THE TENTACLES! BLOOD DEMON ART! POISONOUS FANGS!" said the second demon.

I jumped far away.

Calm down. I thought, breathing in, and breathing out.

"Thunder Breathing, Sixth Form Rumble and Flash"

A ton of lighting came out and the demons were getting shocked by them.

"Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunderclap and Flash"

I said as I finished them off. I was exhausted.

4 demons.

I forced myself to go up. I needed to go back to grandpa and tell him. I used my breathing techniques too much, I need to start training harder.

I started to walk back but then collapsed.