Training

Weeks have passed, as I have continued to teach people how to have stronger reflexes

Weeks have passed, as I have continued to teach people how to have stronger reflexes. I was the 3rd last before the demon slayers have to go through intense training when they are in Sanemi's and Gyomei's.

I met my brother the other day, and I was so happy he made it all the way here. Inosuke came as well. I hugged the 2 of them.

"Good job!" I congratulated the 2 of them.

Zenitsu started blushing like crazy, while Inosuke agreed with how amazing he was.

After, I made everyone get into their ready stances.

"Okay, so in order for you guys to pass, all you have to do is karate chop me," I explain, "Now, all of your reflexes are trash. So what I want you guys is to INTENSELY focus on the things around you, and the noises. Afterward, you can practice improving reflexes as you get used to it."

"That sounds easy," said a demon slayer.

"Shut up, Kimiko-chan's training is hard as hell. Believe me!" Zenitsu said, crying from all the pain he had gone through in the past.

"MUAHAHAHA LOIKOLO I WILL DEFEAT YOU!" Inosuke blurted out.

Turns out it was harder to defeat you than expected. You were just too fast. The first second you're there, and the next second you're not. After 2 weeks people were still struggling.

"*Pant* And I thought the weird-eyed dude (Iguro) had hard training," Inosuke admitted.

"Kimiko-chan is going full power mode on us!" Zenitsu complained.

"When will this end..." said a demon slayer.

Another 2 weeks passed, and Zenitsu and Inosuke managed to barely pass. You congratulated them, and they hurried on. After the 2 of them left, you made the rest of the demon slayers practice harder.

Tanjiro came a week later, and you were super happy to see him. You taught him, and within 3 weeks he did it.

"Good job Tanjiro!" I told him.

"T-THANK YOU KIMIKO-CHAN!" he said flustered.

You looked back at the demon slayers.

"Try harder," I said.

After 1 more month of training, you heard Kuro say something horrifying.

"KAW! KAW! MUZAN KIBUTSUJI IS AT THE MASTER'S MANSION! HASHIRAS! ALL OF YOU! RUN TO THE MASTER'S MANSION! KAW KAW!"

No Master! NO!

I started to run as fast as I could. Not caring about anything. I ran faster than lighting. But my training area was too far. I ran, and I caught up to the other hashira, who was sweating just as much as me. The whole Ubuyakushi mansion exploded.

"MASTER!" Everyone cried out.

I fell to my knees.

Master... I truly am weak. I could not even save you. Why am I weak... I couldn't save my parents, Kanae-sama, Rengoku-kun, now... Master.

No one had time to cry, because 2 seconds later we were brought into the... Infinity Castle.

"Something tells me this battle will determine who is stronger," Shinobu said.

"Final Battle then?" I said.

"Yeah, something like that," Shinobu replied.

We were suddenly teleported to a hall... In a hall, I was happy as hell.

Upper Moon 2!