Marks...?

I woke up early that day to ensure I got to the meeting on time

I woke up early that day to ensure I got to the meeting on time. It sounded urgent so I went as quickly as possible. While walking I saw Mitsuri walking happily. I walked over to her.

"Hey! Mitsuri-chan!" I called out, which surprised her for a second.

"KYAA! KIMIKO-CHAN! OHAYO! HOW ARE YOU!" Mitsuri came and said the next second. She was bombarding me with questions.

"How are you? Did you know we defeated 2 upper moons? I still can't believe it! KYAAAA!" Mitsuri said.

"Hehehe, it is also nice to see you Mitsu-chan :)" I said.

And I meant it. In our little group, other than Rengoku, Mitsuri was the "happiest" and most positive in our group. Tomioka and Muichiro don't even care what's going on. Sanemi and Obanai are always bullying their younger comrades, and they are also ruthless. Shinobu is happy, but I can tell she is faking happiness. And Gyomei and Uzui are just... interesting? One is always talking about how to be "flashy" and the other is always crying...

Plus Mitsuri reminds me of Kanae, and Rengoku with their positiveness.

I handed Mitsuri a rice ball, and she became all flustered and thanked me 1000000 times.

Afterward, we walked together to the master's mansion, and Mitsuri explained what happened in the Swordsmith Village. After we arrived, everyone but Tomioka and Muichiro was there.

After waiting for 10 minutes, those two finally came. First Tomioka, and then Muichiro. We waited for 5 minutes until Amane-sama came in.

"I am sincerely sorry, the master wanted to attend this meeting, but he was unable to, because of his condition. But I have arrived in the master's place. I get it if you do not res-" Amane started.

Before she could finish the hashiras and I bowed down to her. As if it was the Master himself. She looked surprised for a mere second and then continued.

"So I have gathered you all today to discuss an important issue, the master, and I read through books about past demons slayers before. And there was this one person ever in the demon slayer corps to ever accomplish this one state. It is called the transparent world. Apparently marks appear on your body, and you can become quick and strong, is this true? Because Mitsuri Kanroji and Muichiro Tokito have reached those levels of a demon slayer," Amane-sama explained.

Everyone was surprised by what Amane-sama had just said. Was this true? Everyone looked at Mitsuri and Muichiro.

"WELL??? EXPLAIN!" Sanemi exclaimed.

"You see, we believe that these marks are brought down to people, like a sickness," Amane-sama continued.

I see...

"But the thing is, neither Muichiro nor Mitsuri were the first demon slayers to accomplish this at first hand. Neither any of you hashiras,"

"Then who was it?" Obanai asked questioningly.

"It was Tanjiro Kamado," She said, which surprised us all, "I would like for Mitsuri and Muichiro to explain how it felt. So then we can train ourselves, and demon slayers to that point of the level. When we asked Kamado-kun... Let's just say he isn't really the best when it comes to explaining things, so Muichiro? Mitsuri?"

"O-OKAY! WHEN I ENTERED, IT FELT LIKE SWOOSH! AND THEN WABAM! AND THEN KABOOM!" Mitsuri explained, after she realized what she had done, and started blushing from embarrassment.

Hahaha! She is just like Tanjiro eh?

"U-Uhm. Interesting, Muichiro-kun can you explain?" Shinobu asked.

"Of course, well when I entered, my body felt like it went up 200 degrees, and my focus was a lot better. I also believe I could see "inside" the demon. But that might just be my imagination," Muichiro said.

Mitsuri made a so-that's-what-actually-happened face.

Everyone was shocked and worried.

"From a normal body temperature to a rapid heat in your body, that is very dangerous!" Shinobu exclaimed.

Sanemi got up.

"I envy you two for getting the marks before I did. But I guess we should train hard so all the hashiras can reach that level," Sanemi said.

"I agree," I said, and the same went for Obanai, and Gyomei.

Amane-sama got up and left after the meeting was done. And Tomioka was leaving as well.

"Oi, where are you going?" Sanemi said, getting up.

"Yeah, we should figure out a plan which can help us, and our younger/weaker comrades," Shinobu said.

"Wait... are you secretly training without us? Just so you can get the mark before us?" Obanai asked.

"N-NO STOP EVERYONE!" Mitsuri said.

"I am leaving. I do not belong here. I am not a real hashira," Tomioka said, with his usual deep and tired voice.

"HAH? WHAT KIND OF TRASH IS THAT? FOR DAMN SAKE! YOU ARE A HASHIRA AND ACT LIKE ONE!" Sanemi said, trying to punch Tomioka.

Mitsuri was in between them, while I stopped the punch quickly, by holding on to his wrist. Right then and there, Gyomei clapped his hands. Which scared/surprised all of us. Including the ones who don't show that much emotion.

"We need to work on finding a way to improve our tactics. The final war is closer than we think," Gyomei said, with a straight face.

Tomioka gave in and sat beside me, and Mitsuri. We started to talk about our plan on improving not just us, but other demon slayers, so they can also get access to the demon slayer mark.

"I KNOW! WHAT IF WE TRAIN THEM! LIKE I AM GREAT AT FLEXIBILITY, SO I CAN HELP WITH FLEXIBILITY!" Mitsuri said.

People actually looked like they could put that into consideration.

"Could you explain it a little more in-depth, Mitsuri?" Obanai asked.

"Oh well... Gyomei-sama is really powerful with brute strength, so help them with that. Obanai-kun is very good with his swords, so teach them a better way of working with their swords, Kimiko-chan is really good with reflexes, and utilizing her surroundings, so teach them that. Muichiro-kun can teach them quick movement, Uzui-san can help with stamina, and Sanemi-kun does like a beat-up training thing... And Shinobu-cha- '' Mitsuri said.

"Actually, I won't be able to help because I am working on a serum. And I am working on a poison to maybe even be able to weaken Muzan, with an acquaintance Tamayo-san," Shinobu said.

"Okay, cool. Then Tomioka-san can-" Mitsuri started.

"I will not attend this training. Goodbye," Tomioka said.

"Okay..." Mitsuri replied sadly.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? MITSURI IS SAD NOW!" Iguro said running to Tomioka.

"STOP!" Gyomei said once again," It is okay if he does not want to join, but we must proceed with this plan. Mitsuri, this is a remarkable plan."

"I agree," said everyone else.

Mitsuri started blushing.

"KYAAA- IT WAS REALLY NOTHING!" Mitsuri said, looking away.