Sonata of somber

Intro:

3rd pov:

After some time, Nathan and his friends finally located where Vierick was at.

They stood tall in front of the gate with the two angel statues

They stood tall in front of the gate with the two angel statues. The moon was high in the sky, casting its bright glow, and the wind was howling and blowing the debris off the ground.

Nathan: No turning back now. This ends tonight!

Kolro: yes, once and for all.

They then started to walk towards the castle in the distance, and after some time, they finally got to the entrance.

David: Damn, this place is vast.

Nathan: Vierick must be at the top of the castle.

Kolro: you guys ready?

They all nodded their heads.

Nathan: yeah, time to finish this once and for all!

Nathan then walks up to the entrance door and kicks it down. The group immediately was greeted by monsters and Vierick's followers. The group then ready their swords, and they charge into the castle and defeat every wicked creature in sight. One of Vierick's followers appeared from a door to a room and stepped aside.

Dark robes figure 1: stop them!

Soon Armor knights started to appear and ran towards them. But before they could attack, Nathan jumped in between all of them and swung his sword in a circular motion and cutting them all in half.

Dark robe figure 1: Impossible this can't be happening.

He was then immediately stabbed by Samantha.

Samantha:  but it is.

She then pulled the sword out of him and joined her friends. They went through the castle and killed every monster that was in their way, and made their way to the top of Where Vierick is at.

Kolro: more up ahead!

They then see demons standing in the way. One shoots a fireball, but Nathan jumps over the attack and slices the demon in half. Nathan then used his sword to skewer a bunch of them and slice them from the head up. After fighting their way to the castle, they were getting close to Vierick.

David: Jesus, they need to put an elevator in this damn place.

Kolro: Don't worry, we're almost there.