Red Dusk

Intro:

Nathan's pov:

Light from the window started to pour into the room and onto me. I slowly started to wake up and looked to see Samantha next to me, still sleeping peacefully. I smiled softly and stroked her head, and she began to wake up as well slowly. She softly smiled and kissed me.

Nathan: Did you have a good night's sleep?

Samantha: With you, yes.

I then kissed her. All of a sudden, we both heard pounding on the door.

David: You guys up! Ellen is already here to pick us up!

Syd: David! Stop bothering them. You probably just woke them up.

I then got up and put the lower half of my clothes on. I then walked over to open the door slightly not to expose Samantha. I crack the door and peek my head out to see Syd and David.

Syd and David: Morning.

Nathan: hey guys.

Syd: we didn't wake you guys up, did we?

Nathan: Well, the knocking was loud, but luckily we were up before that, so we're good.

David: Ok, we'll leave you guys to do your thing.

Syd: just get ready as soon as you can but no rush.

Nathan: Thanks, guys. We won't be too long.

David: Alright! See you in the car.

I then close the door behind me and look at Samantha.
We then heard Syd and David's voices behind the door

David: Do you think you probably did it?

Syd: did what?

David: you know, since they're in a room together and love each other.

Syd: Oh, they're already a couple as it is.

David: I wonder if Nathan pulled-

Nathan and Samantha: we can hear you!

David: Oh shit!

Syd: Sorry!

We then hear them walking fast away from the door. Samantha then gets up from the bed and laughs.

Samantha: one way to start a morning.

3rd pov:

As Syd and David were walking to the car where Ellen was parked at. Kolro was already conversing with Ellen as Syd and David got in the car's back seat while laughing to themselves about the incident earlier.

Kolro's pov:

While kolro was talking to Ellen about what happened yesterday, he started to notice that her eyes were fluttering, and she looked tired.