ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸0:

Começar do início

" I am not! Fuck! My back hurts like hell! " he hissed as soon as he finally stand up and blink behind Hanzo who's currently fighting with Hayabusa.

Julian held his chain tighter as he strikes it toward Hanzo's back. The Akuma screams in pain as the chain hit his back.

Hanabi clenched her fist, trying to hold back the urge to join and help him upon hearing his pained screams. She shouldn't have gone with them knowing that situations would turned out like this.

She fixed her gaze on Hanzo when she heard him chuckle while on his knees. Julian and Hayabusa were standing in front of him.

Julian indeed hit him with his best strike.

" You can't escape now " Hayabusa uttered in a cold tone.
" As if--- fuck--ing hell! " Hanzo groaned when Julian suddenly hit his back once again, using his chain.

" Hanabi! "

The female ninja flinched hearing Hayabusa shouts her name. She immediately turned her attention toward the shadow ninja's direction.

" Y- yes? " her voice was trembling so is her body.
" Get the rope "

Hanabi nodded as she take a glance at Hanzo, their eyes met and she can only bow her head down upon feeling so guilty. As soon as she turned her back his groans and grunts filled the air. Hanabi quickened her steps, don't have any plan of hearing his pained screams any longer.

Hanabi headed to the tree where they slept earlier and immediately rummage Hayabusa's bag where the ropes are and eventually found it.

She grip the rope with her trembling hands and immediately ran back towards the direction where she left the others.

She fastened her steps upon hearing loud grunts and groans. She was about to call for Hayabusa but eventually stilled on her place. The table has turned now.

Julian was now lying on the ground, coughing blood and Hayabusa was being strangled to death as Hanabi's body tremble realizing that his feet weren't touching the ground anymore. The shadow ninja was struggling to escape from the demon in front of him while Hanzo was just looking at him with enjoyment and satisfaction in his eyes, he likes watching his victims struggle and suffer before slitting their throats.

Hanabi grip her blade tightly as tears started gliding down her cheeks. Hayabusa was coughing, his face turning pale because of lack of air.

Hanabi unconsciously cast her Higanbana spell in Hanzo's direction, making him immobile. Flower sprouts began to envelop his body as he let go of Hayabusa, coughing strenuously.

She bites her lower lip trying to comprehend what just happened. Her hand was like had its own mind and suddenly cast the spell. She turned her gaze to Hanzo and almost stumbled on her feet seeing him already staring at her also.

She was about to stride toward him but Hayabusa caught her attention. The shadow ninja grunts in pain as he forced himself to stand up and unsheathed his sword, heading toward the immobile demon. Before he could strike the Akuma, the female ninja suddenly shout the shadow ninja's name which made him halt and turned his attention to her.

" Hayabusa! "
" wh--- "

Hanabi's eyes widened seeing Hayabusa's unconscious body lying on the ground. She turned her gaze to Hanzo who just knocked him off. Hanzo did the same, her dilated eyes collided with his frigid ones. His eyes were like cold daggers pointing at her.

" We'll talk some other day," he said before disappearing into her sight.

HANABI turned her attention to Hayabusa when he started shuffling and groaning. Julian was wide awake now and left to unwind for a while. Hanabi joined the shadow ninja and help him lean his back on a trunk.