ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷4:

HANABI halted and lean her back to a tree trunk, feeling so dizzy and lightheaded.

It's been days since she escaped from Hanzo and she admits it, she kinda feels disappointed realizing that he didn't follow nor find her. Hanabi massages her temple and heaves a deep sigh. She swallowed her saliva as she felt her throat dry up. She decided to stay there for a night and rest.

A deafening silence filled the woods. Hanabi feels like she was staring at neverending darkness. She was thinking about the first time she saw the abandoned temple.

" It's not that far actually " she mumbles. She glance around the dark woods hoping to see his presence thinking that maybe he cast a spell for her to get lost in the middle of the woods but she immediately shook the idea out of her head.
" Maybe because I took the other path that's why.. " she uttered, nodding her head slightly. The sound of insects filled the quiet forest. Hanabi was just staring at nothing, trying to process what happened that evening. She held her chest tight, her chest falling and rising as she remembered what happened that night. She closes her eyes hard as Hanzo's face entered her mind.

" stop thinking about him Hanabi " she mumbles and shook her head promptly. Hanabi heaves a deep sigh as the feeling of anxiety and pleasure consumed her body, just like what she exactly felt that night. Hanzo's touch was hunting her, the sensation and anxiety he gave her were hunting her. Hanabi bit her lower lip and force herself to set aside the uneasiness she felt.

" Forget him already. You're supposed to be thinking about how to come back home safely " she whispered to herself.

HANABI can't feel her limbs anymore because of walking for hours in a broad daylight and doesn't know where to go. She held her temple abruptly when she felt like her surrounding was turning upside down. Heavy pants escape her lips feeling the dizziness and nausea. She was about to take a step when her lids suddenly became heavy as she slowly lost her strength. Not any longer and her body collapsed.

HANABI humms as she heard random voices, unclear and echoing.

" Oh my! Where did you find her?" a female's voice utter.
" Just near the village. She's unconsciously laying on the ground " she heard a man's voice this time.

She gradually opens her heavy lids and gazes around the corner of the room where she's currently at. 

" Oh my! Hanabi! " she turned her attention to the girl who utter her name. Hanabi's eyes watered recognizing Mina and Sana in front of her along with Julian and an unfamiliar man. " Hanabi! " the two ladies exclaimed as they ran towards the bed and embrace her.

" Where have you gone? " Sana sobs. Hanabi's cloth was now wet because of their tears.
" We were so worried about you! You vicious girl! " Mina cried.

Hanabi bites her lower lip to hold back a sob. Tears started sliding down her cheeks as she finally felt the warmth and comfort.

" I'm h- home " her voice cracked. A sob escaped her lips feeling the familiarity.

The two female ninjas finally move away and wiped their tears. Hanabi chuckled seeing their glares.

" You find this funny young woman? " Mina scowled and pinched her. Hanabi just let out a grunt and didn't stop giggling. Hanabi slowly sat on the bed, stopping the urge to let out a grunt as her body feels so heavy.
" I missed you both " Hanabi uttered in a low voice. She lifts her head when she felt her tears will start to fall again any second. " I thought I will never be able to see you guys again " she added. The two ladies embrace her for the second time. Their yearning for each other moment got interrupted when Julian clears his throat, earning the attention of the ladies.