ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷9:

Start from the beginning

" didn't know you got sweet bones there " she uttered, earning a chuckle from the Akuma ninja.

" oh trust me, sweet isn't the right word to describe me "
" I was just saying "

Hanzo just grins as he holds Hanabi's hand, squeezing it " I can't go back to the way things were before, being with you changed everything "

Hanabi only stares at him as he peppered the back of her hand with quick kisses.

This Hanzo right in front of her is different from the Hanzo she met first. The Hanzo she met first was difficult, harsh, and violent and the Hanzo in front of her now is soft, delicate, and caring.

Hanabi merely smiles as he put her hand on his cheek, his hand over hers. Who would have thought that this violent demon in front of her could be like a cute little puppy starving for her touch whenever she's around.

Hanzo's brows furrowed as he looks at her, confused why the female ninja was staring and smiling at him like an idiot.

" stop staring, love. I know you want me "

Hanabi can only blurt a soft laugh as she rips her hand away from him, making the demon pout. 

" come here" the demon uttered as he gestures his hand for her to come closer.

A crease formed on her forehead as she shuffles closer to him. The demon merely grins and encircled his arms around her small form as soon as she came closer.

" you smell good " he whispered while ghosting his lips on her shoulder, giving it small kisses.

Hanabi bites her lower lip and buried her face in his chest " didn't know you're the cheeky type" she whispered back as if someone would hear them anytime.

" now, you know"
" I just missed you, okay? Feels like I haven't been hugged in years "

Hanabi can't help but smile as her face started blushing. It's just that his words have their way to win her heart.

Now, she's curious what had happened to him when she left him, lying alone on that cold lawn beside the lake.

What had possibly happened that made this demon so utterly sweet towards her?

A series of knocks made them lean away from each other.

" Hanabi? "

Hayabusa's voice echoed around the corner, making the female ninja panic.

Her frightened gaze then landed on Hanzo who was just frowning and doesn't give a damn if ever Hayabusa caught them together.

" Hanabi, are you there? " the shadow ninja uttered along with the successive knocks.

" I need you to get out of here, now! " she whispered-shouted.

" Why? Just don't mind him and he'll surely leave " he says bluntly as he rolled his eyes skyward.

Hanabi widened her eyes towards the Akuma ninja " keep your voice down, he might hear you " she whispered.

" as if I give a fu--- "

Hanabi cut him off by leaning forward and covering his mouth using her hand.

" Hanabi! Are you with someone?! I heard a man's voice! Are you alright? "

Hayabusa asked successively, his voice getting louder.

" Yes, I'm fine! Just changing clothes " she shouted as she turned her gaze back to Hanzo.

Her brows furrowed noticing a playful smile tugging on his lips " what? "

Hanzo chuckles as he held her hand and put it to her side " move away immediately or you'll get out of that door with a hickey " he whispered and wets his lips.