"Hey." Taehyung shielded his head and glared at him.

When he raised his head to glare at Jungkook, his big, lustrous, jet-black eyes reflected the countless little lanterns behind him, shining like fragmented stars.

This was beautiful beyond words.

Jungkook's heartstrings were tugged and he went into a daze.

Taehyung was baffled. "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"Mm?" He turned and adjusted his bag. "Nothing, let's go."

The two of them followed the walkway towards the ticket entrance. The lights flickered as the lanterns above swung gently. Walking beside Jungkook under the orange lights, Taehyung momentarily felt that the atmosphere was a little weird. He was here to skate but why did it feel like he was here on a date?

Trying to fill the silence, he said, "Do you think that red-light districts in other countries look like this?"

Jungkook felt like taping Kim's mouth shut. "Not like I've seen before."

"It's good to go see the world in the future. No need to go far, Thailand would do. I heard Nayeon say that..." Taehyung suddenly stopped speaking at this point.

Jungkook asked curiously, "Said what?"

Taehyung scratched his head in embarrassment. "Let's, let's queue..."

Jungkook knew that it was not something good. He did not press him for a reply.

There were a lot of people queueing to get in at the ticket entrance. It took them fifteen minutes to get in. Taehyung took a map of the park. He was examining it closely when Jungkook suddenly said, "You're not allowed to go."

Taehyung raised his head from the map and looked at him, a little confused, "Ah?"

Jungkook plucked the map from his hands and turned, "Let's go."

"Lunatic." Taehyung jogged over to catch up with him.

From the minute they stepped in the entrance, they could hear frequent announcements reminding visitors to safeguard their belongings and watch their children closely.

The moment he heard the part about watching the children, Jungkook patted Taehyung's head. "Watching closely."

Taehyung felt utterly undignified and at the end of his patience. "Go away, you're the child."

"Oh, who's the one who called me 'daddy'? Disowning me so quickly?"

Taehyung was speechless and could only glare at him in silence.

Jungkook felt his pockets, fished out a piece of sweet, and held it out to Taehyung.

"Jungkook! Are you addicted to being a dad! Go away, go away, go away!" Taehyung pushed his claw away. "Are you seriously taking me for a child?!"

Taehyung walked off with a stormy expression while Jungkook chuckled beside him and unwrapped the sweet as he walked. After a while, Taehyung suddenly felt someone holding his shoulder still.

Jungkook stood behind him and used one hand to hold his shoulder. Jungkook snaked the other hand to his front and stuffed something into his mouth. Taehyung was caught off guard and completely unprepared to put up any forms of resistance. His lips and teeth were pressed open one after the other, and a hard object was stuffed into his mouth.

Immediately, the sweetness of tangerines began to spread in his mouth.

When Jungkook withdrew his hand, his calloused fingers unintentionally brushed against Kim's lips, causing Taehyung's face to heat up. From above his head, he heard the laughter that Jeon failed to stifle. Low and pleasant, this laughter expressed unspeakable delight. Then, still laughing, he spoke in a murmur.

Jungkook, "Daddy loves you."

Taehyung: = =

Have the ice dog's guts grown or have his blades dulled?

Seeing that Taehyung was about to explode, Jungkook turned and escaped without hesitation. The way he grinned while running was beyond despicable. Taehyung had the impulse to beat him up even though he originally had no thoughts of doing so.

However, he was not someone ungrateful. When he recalled how Jungkook was the one who brought him in to skate—though Jungkook did not spend any money—he decided to spare his dog life.

Thus, the two of them managed to make their way to the ice rink peacefully.

The Ferris wheel was huge. Layer by layer, rainbow-colored lights flickered and changed colors periodically. Against the expanse of the sky, the vibrant colors of the large, slowly-turning wheel made for a stunning sight.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's face raised to look at the Ferris wheel. His lips were slightly open and he looked dazed like a lost chick. Jungkook asked him, "Want to sit?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I'm here for business."

And business was ice skating.

That being said, the ice rink was built very well. It had almost no flaw save for the large crowd. However, everyone was on holiday at the end of the year and all ice rinks would be crowded. Taehyung couldn't carry out his usual training like in school. Here, his only goal was to retain his familiarity with the ice.

It was the same for Jungkook.

Thus, both of them skated quite leisurely.

There were too many people at the ice rink. Even though they started out skating together, they drifted apart after a while. Taehyung breezed through one round and helped two kids who fell. Then, he planted himself at the side and scanned the crowd for Jungkook's figure.

It was way too easy to find Jungkook. The one skating most frivolously in the whole rink was him. However, it was not entirely his fault. Being a professional, what was child's play to him was in others' eyes exceptional skills.

Furthermore, this rascal had an outstanding figure and a good-looking face. Completely languid and at ease, he circled the Ferris wheel with his hands clasped behind his back, just like a graceful black swan.

Some girls tried to attract his attention and purposely fell near him. Jungkook was like a blind black swan unconcerned with everything except for his skating.

Somewhat embarrassed, the girls got up silently.

Taehyung was extremely entertained. He was about to head over when he suddenly saw someone fall near him. That person was a novice to this. He could not find his balance and had to hold onto the boards at the edge of the ice rink to barely stand up. Whenever he tried to move a step, he would lose his footing and seem as if he was about to fall, causing him to hastily grab the boards again.

He staggered along the boards in this pathetic manner and reached where Taehyung was after much difficulty. When Taehyung saw his body lurched towards the ground, he gave him a hand.

After helping him up, Taehyung saw his face.

Both of them were startled.

"It's you?"