"See....i brought some clothes and accessories for you...I hope you like them...." Said Ziyi excitedly while showing everything to Yibo.

"Its okay aunty....you don't need to fo so much...." Said Yibo.

"What.....aunty....Yibo you are calling me aunty....call me Mom....baby....now I am your mom too...." Said Ziyi and Yibo looked down hesitating.

"Ahh...Yibo...is something wrong...." Said Ziyi while patting Yibo's back.

"No....i just miss my mom...." Said Yibo sadly.

"Don't worry Yibo...I am like your mom too......you can always come to me if you face any problem okay....you don't need to be sad....okay...." Said Ziyi.

"You can tell me even if Zhan trouble you...okay... I will pull his ear..." Said Ziyi.

"Mom...." Yelled Zhan and Yibo chukkled a little.

"Okay mom...." Said Yibo.

"Yeah....that's my good boy..." Said Ziyi.

"Now quickly see all these....because....many people are going to come today...." Said Ziyi.

"Many people...." Asked Yibo as they heard the doorbell.
Ziyi went to open the door as there was crowd of people near the door.

"Aunty.....how are you....." Said two girls and jumped over Ziyi.

"Ohh my god....Tong...Rong....get off me...." Said Ziyi as they moved away from her and everyone entered inside.

"Hey....who is he....." Said a girl.

"Is he brother Zhan's omega...." Said another girl.

"Ohh my god....he is so cute...." Said a boy.

"Are you interested in him Lin...." Said a girl laughing.

Zhan walked beside Yibo and glared at them.

"Stay away from my omega Lin...." Said Zhan in a cold voice.

"Ahh okay okay.....brother....I get it...no need to get angry...." Said Lin.

Yibo was very confused looking at all of them he had no idea who are they as his eyes fell on someone familiar.

"Lanren...." Said Yibo as he saw him but he don't have any idea how will he talk to him after how rudely he behaved with him.

"Come Yibo....let me introduce to everyone here...." Said Ziyi.

"Starting from him Jingyu.....he is the son of Zhan's uncle and big brother of Zhan.... " Said Ziyi.

Xiao JingyuAge 28First son of Zhan's uncle

Xiao Jingyu
Age 28
First son of Zhan's uncle

"And he is Jackson...." Said Ziyi.

" Said Ziyi