Twenty Six || Game Over

Start from the beginning

He was driving me absolutely crazy and I know I'm not to get an sleep until he's beside me.
~
I hear the door open and close quietly. I hop out of bed tiredly and enter and see James standing there looking tired.

He looks up and see me standing there. My arms were crossed across my chest.

He slides off his shoes and walks over to me.
"Why are you up?" he yawns.

I shrug, "I couldn't sleep" I answer truthfully.

He nods and grabs my hand, "Well I'm tired so lets go" he pulls me along to my room.

He pulls on a pair of sweatpants of his and pulls off his shirt, exposing his chiseled chest.

He is absolutely gorgeous, but I would never give him the ego boost.

He turns off the light and and climbs into bed beside me.

Without any encouragement, I wrap my arms around his chest and pull him close to me. I feel him run his hand through my hair. I could feel myself starting to drift off to the wonderful thing called sleep when he decided to ruin it for talking.

"Did you miss me or something?" he asks.

I was this close to falling sleep.

I shake my head, "Never" I mumble.

He rumbles with laughter. "Well I missed you" he kisses my head.

I shift my body up so that my face is right against his neck. I place my hand on his shoulder.
"Goodnight, my Darling" he whispers.
~

"Vena, Darling. Wake up" James whispers in my ear. I lift my face to look at him. I put my head back down on him.

He groans, "I would love nothing more than to stay here with you all day, but we have a plane to catch" he smiles.

I get up and hover above him, straddling him.

Theres nothing like teasing your roommate in the morning.

He places his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. I lean forward and just before my lips meet him, I stop.

"Don't worry, I'd never kiss you" I whisper, mocking his words that he once said during a game of Truth or Dare awhile ago.

I quickly pull away and stand up and walk over to my closet, pulling off my shirt, giving him my back.

"Are you just trying to taunt me?" he growls from my bed.

I chuckle, "I would never do such thing" I innocently say.

I pull on a blue blouse and a pair on jeans off my shelf. I walk into my bathroom and quickly change into my pants.

There's no way I am showing him my bottom.

After I put on a bit of make up and striaghtened my hair, I walked back out to my room and saw James laying there, dressed.

"I see you got dressed" I observe.

He looks at me and smiles, "You look beautiful" he complements me.

I roll my eyes and grab my suitcase and pull it out to the living room. James soon follows me with his suitcase as well.
He grabs his phone off the table and frowns when he sees that it is dead.
Has he really not used it since I took his charger?

"Do you have a charger I could borrow" he looks at me with hope.

I smile evilly, "No, I do not" I stifle a giggle.

He takes a step forward to me and narrows his eyes at me, but I could see a hint of humour in them.

He grabs me by my waist and carries me to the couch throws me roughly. He climbs on top of me and hovers above me, "What did you do?" he gets closer to my face.