Chapter Forty Two: Kreacher's Vengeance

Start from the beginning

"Can that happen?"

"Of course, one time my owl flew all the way to Antarctica instead of Portsmouth."

Daisy relaxed a little. "Okay, it's just a little lost."

"Go on upstairs, Molly said she needed help with the study." Aries told her.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm sick of cleaning, mum,"

"Oh I know darling, you could read instead-"

"Where is the study? I'll help Molly." Daisy said, quickly, as she started to walk out of the kitchen making them all chuckle.

"I might have to send a letter to the school." Aries said. "It should have been here at least a week ago."

"Mine was almost three weeks late." Chloe said, "It'll be here soon."

☽☆☾

"You know, when Kingsley said 'Angie, come with us, it will be fun. Let's rekindle our relationship'. I did not expect to be cleaning out your childhood home." Angelika huffed as she scrubbed the ground extensively.

"I thought you found tidying therapeutic."

"Tidying, yes. Disinfecting this hellhole is torture! It never stops."

"It's not even that bad-" Aries started, as something next to Angelika rattled.

"Nope. Nope, what the hell was that?" she squealed, running towards Aries and using her as a human shield. Angelika had already had a run in with the hippogriff upstairs and didn't want another scare.

"What do you expect me to do?" Aries asked, furrowing her brows.

"I don't know, you're the magic one."

"Oh, so I'm just here to protect you?"

"Duh."

Aries shook her head, walking towards the sound, she took her wand out in case it was a boggart.

"Careful." Angelika cringed.

"Just stand there, it's fine." she rolled her eyes, slowly lifting up a throw to reveal a basket with a small niffler curled up inside. "Awwh! It's just a niffler." Aries cooed.

"A what now?"

The niffler stuck its head up looking around, its hand was clutched around a pocket watch, Aries recognised it as her fathers.

"Ew." Angelika said in disgust.

"Angie!"

"What? It looks ugly."

Aries glared at Angelika as she picked up the niffler. "It's the cutest thing ever."

"It looks like a platypus."

"A very cute platypus-"

"No."

"You're no fun, you know that." Aries said, just as Daisy walked in.

"Ooh, what is that?"

"A nuffle." Angelika said.

"A niffler"

"That's what I said."

"He's so cute!" Daisy said.

Angelika pointed at the two. "This is why she's your daughter."

"Can I hold him?"

Aries handed the niffler to her. "Make sure you keep all shiny things away from him, otherwise he'll wreak havoc."

"Not much shiny stuff in this house." Angelika muttered.

Daisy tickled the stomach. "Okay! Also, mum, what does mudblood mean?"

Aries' face fell. "Where did you hear that?"

"Um... Kreacher said it to me, I asked dad but he didn't know what it meant."

"He shouldn't have said that to you- Kreacher?" She called out but didn't get an answer. She left the room walking down to the kitchen. "Have you seen Kreacher?" she asked Leo, Sirius and Remus but they shook their heads.

She headed towards Kreacher's bedroom opposite the panty, crouching down as the door creaked open, Kreacher was inside muttering to himself.

"Kreacher-" Aries started but a pile of Hogwarts  letters caught her eyes, "You've been hiding Daisy's letters?"

"If my mistress knew a mudblood was in her house-"

"KREACHER!" Sirius bellowed.

"Kreacher didn't say anything,"

Aries grabbed the letters from his side all addressed to Daisy. "How long have you been taking these?"

Kreacher shrugged. "Hogwarts isn't a place for mudbloods-"

"I forbid you to say that word." Aries said sternly.

"Yes Miss Aries... nasty work for my mistress, oh she would weep, a blood traitor back inviting vermin-"

Sirius went to shout again but Aries raised her hand to stop him.

"If you speak of my daughter in that way again I will banish you from this house," she said, Kreacher's face started to fall. "You will treat her as you would a member of the House of Black, do you understand?"

Kreacher stood stunned for a moment then returned to his usual snarl. "Very well Miss Aries, Kreacher will attain to Miss Daisy's needs."

Aries stood up, turning to face Daisy. "I found you something."

Her eyes lit up. "Is it?!"

Aries just grinned, and handed it to her. Daisy squealed with excitement, staring at it in awe.

"You gonna open it or not?" Leo asked.

"Dad, this is my moment! Let me have my moment!" Daisy exclaimed, she perched the niffler on her shoulder.

"Bloody hell, she's a drama queen." Sirius joked.

Aries gave a sarcastic look. "Excuse me? You can't talk."

"What you on about?"

"When you got your letter you were bouncing off the walls." she said, shaking her head.

"Well if I'm not mistaken, you did the exact same thing." Sirius replied.

Aries shrugged. "I couldn't wait to get out of here."

Sirius muttered in agreement.

"Okay, I'm ready." Daisy took a deep breath, tearing open the envelope. Her eyes zoomed across the words. "I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS!"

Aries was thankful the kitchen still had the soundproofing charm otherwise the portrait of Walburga would have started screeching.

"Now we've got to place bets on what house she's gonna be in." Remus said amused.

Aries chuckled. "Obviously she's gonna be in Hufflepuff, she takes after me."

"Or, or hear me out, she takes after her uncle, and she gets put into Gryffindor." Sirius grinned.

"I doubt it, definitely Hufflepuff."

"Hufflepuff is boring- OW!" Sirius was struck by a spell. "Aries!"

"That wasn't me!"

Tonks stood leaning against the doorway, her wand in her hand, "Insult Hufflepuff one more time."

Sirius rubbed his head as the others laughed. "That really hurt."

"Thank you." she smiled.

________________

Chapter forty two!!!

How is everyone?

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed!