chapt 32 • News

Start from the beginning

His head was back, on the wall behind him, the view was hell. His abs were in my perfect line of vision and his chest heaved up and down as he tried his hardest to find his breath.

He didn't notice that he was grasping onto my hair tighter instead, Alessio was guiding my head further down until he let out a throaty sound.

When he let me find air, I moved my tongue all around his tip.

"H-How do you do this to me..." His moans and desperate words were spilling out of him when he opened his eyes and looked at me just for his eyes to grow weak and close again.

I was not expecting what happened next, but my hands quickly braced themselves on his thighs.

Alessio let go of my hair, I don't think he realized that his hands were now on either side of my head and his hips rose off the seat, pushing himself deeper into my mouth.

"God Honey... you're mouth..." I felt warm tears brimming in my eyes.

When his hips thrust up again, only this time half of him filled my mouth and caused me to choke which made Alessio's eyes snap open.

He removed his hands quickly, I let out a cough, and Alessio's lips curled downward.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't know I was..." I got off of my knees, hovering above his lap now and pulling the string holding my top together, his eyes drop to my nipples making them hard underneath his gaze.

"I don't mind, besides it's hot when you lose control" I drag my finger down his pink lips.

I reached for my bag on the side of us, taking out the condom I kept inside because I knew we wouldn't get through this without something happening.

"Y-You like it?" I nod my head with a lip bite and capture his lips, taking his bottom lip between my teeth and reaching between us with my hand.

I feel how sensitive he is when I roll the condom onto his dick, seeing how he moans when I rub his tip over my wet folds, the delicious heat of my body returns as I sink onto him.

Alessio whimpers in my mouth, his hands shooting for my hips as he pauses me on top of him for a second to relax.

I didn't let the second pass before my hips were already moving themselves as my mind went blank and thought only about pleasure.

"H-Honey..." My hands splayed on his strong arms, my head in his neck along with my lips as his breathy voice whispered into my ear.

"Y-You feel.. so good" The tone of his voice and how it was soft yet deep made me clench around him harder, this made it hard for me to even focus on the work I was making on his skin.

I lifted myself, and fell back down, "You make me feel good" I repeated the action.

I could feel him deep inside of me, my hands on his abdomen while my hips lost themselves on top of him.

I arched my back and my mouth dropped open, His size should be illegal... fuck. I couldn't seem to concentrate on anything, my head went blank, nothing else came to mind, only the sounds he was making and the sounds he caused me to make.

"I-I like making you feel good" His thumb ran circles on my lower back, it made me throb.

Alessio kept his attention on me as he took one of my hard nipples into his warm mouth, his soft lips felt gentle on my breast. My hips jerked faster and it made the vibration of his mouth shoot down my spine.