Chapter 6

His grin was beyond perfect and so was his voice. "Indeed, I am."

I smiled and forgot about any reason to be scared or nervous. An amazing feeling ran through me knowing that I found my mate- the man I was destined to be with forever. He is here, standing in front of me. I finally have someone that I will be with forever.

"My God, you're beautiful." He whispers and I realize how incredibly close he is to me. His mouth has to be a couple inches from mine.

I couldn't help but blush and the grin on my face spread.

His face suddenly darkened. "Why were you crying?"

Again, pain overwhelmed me and I clutched onto his shirt and squeezed my eyes closed.

He brought his lips to my forehead and left them there. I immediately calmed down and loosened my hold on him.

"They're all dead." I whispered.

He pulled back to look in my eyes. "Who?"

"My mom and dad a-and Trey."

His face visibly darkened and I could feel the anger rolling off him. "Trey who?" He ground out.

I sighed and closed my eyes. "My brother. He's my brother."

I felt him relax and pull me into a himself.

"I'm so sorry." His voice was laced with pain like it was his family that died and not mine.

"What about yours? Are they okay?" A little excitement sparked in me. I would be able to have a family again.

He sensed it and fought to keep a smile off his face. "Yeah, they are. My parents are alive and I also have a younger sister too who is 18."

How old is he?

I don't even know his name.

"They are all going to be very excited to meet you and I can already tell they will love you." He said and we both smile.

"Um, what's your name?" I asked.

He laughs, loud and rich, and I felt it all the way to my soul. "Gage. Gage Mason."

"Katherine Grey." I say, "But most people call me Kat."

"Kat." He sounds it out.

"Gage."

He grins before frowning. "Who was that kid?" He points his thumb toward the muffled music.

I shrug. "Some kid."

A low growl comes from the back of his throat and I grin.

"Someone jealous?" I trace my finger down his rock hard abs.

"Not anymore." He growls before smashing his lips on mine.

Sparks ignited in my viens and my mouth instantly moved along with his. I brought my hands up and ran them through his soft hair. He moaned and lifted me up so I had no other option but to wrap my legs around his waist.

He cupped my backside and led us straight over to the large bed. He plopped me down on the soft material and then followed me on it.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and he reached down and pulled it over his head. It was dark in the room but I could still see every defined line of his abs.

His fiery eyes looked over the entire length of my body before his hand grasped the bottom of my dress. He looked at me for confirmation before siding it right off my body.

The heat of his stare made me blush from head to toe. He traced his finger from my shoulder, between my breasts, and down to my lower abs. I shuddered and that was all it took for him to lay his body on mine and rain kisses down my neck.

My fingers made their way to his hair again and my eyes fell closed as his kisses got lower and lower. Bursts of fire were going off all through out my body.

His lips kept trailing all over my body, feeling every part of me. Not long after, did our clothes land in piles on the floor as we started the memory that would last forever.

Sorry but I'm not really up for writing a sex chapter sooooooo that's what you got.

Things are about to get interesting in here.........

Keep reading!

Vote

Comment

Tell me about your story? I need more stuff to read!

Byyyeeeee

~KB