~•4•~

Hope y'all are having a good day/night/noon. I'm excited to write this chapter! Also, I'm writing this a day before Eid and I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow, so Eid Mubarak! :DD

Tw: eating disorder, scars and or cuts, and I think that's it :)

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF TIME SKIPS BTW! 

Tommy's pov~ :0
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{the day of when George and clay went to the principals office}

We waved bye to clay and George, George seemed nice.. I hope I'm wrong about my suspicions.

"Hey Toby?.."
"Hm?"

"Don't you think it was a bit off.. that George was the only one who wasn't eating?.."

"Yeah.. but maybe he already finished eating?"
"Tubbo.. he didn't even have a lunch box. This is the second time! Remember the last time we snuck in the campus and saw them? He. wasn't. Eating!."
"It's none of our business Tommy. Don't jump into conclusions, it's obviously nothing, you may be overreacting" Tubbo said. We both separated ways to go to our own class.

No.. something isn't right.. I'm going to help that man even if it kills me. I don't want what happened to me happen to anyone else. No one deserves such a life.. looks like investigator innit is on the case. I let out a small chuckle and walked in class.

{after school}

Phil was driving me and my older brothers back home, my older brothers were technoblade and Wilbur soot, some may know them as Mr. blade and Mr. soot, because they're so fucking old that they have jobs as teachers. Phil was my dad, also known as the school principal.

"Tommy? You alright mate? You have been awfully quiet" Phil asked me.
"I'm alright! Wilbur can you tell me about George?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Okay?.. he's a smart kid, he's polite and kind. But he isn't really careful" I had a puzzled face.
"What does that mean exactly? 'Isn't really careful'"
"There were scars all over his arms, I saw them on the first day.. at first I thought he could've.. yknow.. but he told me that it was just his cat"
"Oh.."

Wilbur seriously can't be this dumb right? There's no way he believed that George's cat did that, does he even have a cat?

I have two days.. I can either convince tubbo.. or investigate on my own.

I'll try to get tubbo on board. One person is easy, but two will be easier, and faster.

"Let's hope I'm not to late.." I mumbled looking at the healing scars on my arm.

{next day}

Before I go ahead and talk to tubbo, I had to confirm my suspicions, and that is why I'm in front of his little sisters class room door.

Evelyn founders, the same girl from yesterday.

I waited until she left class, I saw her walk out with the same girl I saw last time, drista? I think that was her name.

"Evelyn!" I called out walking over to her.
"Tommy? Do you need anything?" She asked turning around.
"Just wanted to ask something, do you and your brother own a cat?.. or owned a cat?"
"No?. But we did take care of one" she smiled.
"When was that?.. exactly?" I asked.
"Oh.. we were in London that time.. Uhm, maybe about four years ago?"
"Why are you asking this?" Her friend, drista said giving me a suspicious look.