~•3•~

If you made it this far then congrats! Keep in mind I'm terrible at getting straight to the point so you'll be here for a while -

Tw: eating disorder, blades and mention of cuts. (Don't worry it's not that bad..)

George's pov~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{next day at school :)}

"Bye George!"
"Bye" I waved to my sister and went back to my campus.

I walked in school with Karl and Nick, they told me that every morning they would meet clay at his locker, and since he already met me and doesn't hate me, I can join them.

Nick and Karl were holding hands like the happy couple they were, Karl eating chocolate like every morning.

When we arrived clay was already there.

"Clay! Save mee" I said running behind him like I've known him for longer than a literal day.
"What?"
"They've been all lovey lovey all morning! I can't take thiss" I said as I saw Karl stifle back a laugh. Clay let out a sarcastic sigh.
"You'll get used to my life soon.."

"Shut up cLaY" Nick said.
"Anyways.. me and Nick are going to the movies this Saturday, want to join us?"
"And be the third wheel for hours!? No thanks" I said changing my position, now I was standing next to clay.
"Yeah I'm with George on this one"
"And besides I have to stay with eve, can't leave her alone"
"And I have to stay with drista, it's my parents 30th anniversary"

"I'm so glad I'm not and older brother" Karl said placing his head on Nicks shoulder.
"The stress of being an older brother" Nick said dramatically placing his hand on his heart.

"Oh George, you forgot your bag" clay said handing me my school back pack.
"Thanks, what do you guys have?" I asked taking out my time table.

"Art with miss niki" Nick said
"French with Mr Vincent" Karl said.
"Reading." Clay said
"Me to" I double checked.
"How come you get the same class as clay but me and Karl don't get one together" Nick complained.
"We didn't create these time tables Nick" I said.
"Alright well it shouldn't be so bad, see you guys at lunch" Karl waved and left.
"Karllll waitttt I'll walk you to classs" Nick caught up to him.

"Their almost inseparable" I sighed shoving my  time table back in my bag and followed clay to our next class.
"Tell me about it"
"George.. you said you were there when Nick confessed?"
"I did. And I was"
"Well.. I was also there.. and I didn't hear you, so how were you there?.."

"During lunch I was taking to Karl, Nick came up and said he wanted to talk to him after school, Karl got scarred and nervous so he asked if I could be there for him, he plugged in his ear pods and I talked to him using those, that's when I heard him confess"

"During lunch Nick told me he was going to tell Karl after school, he already told him he wanted to talk so he couldn't back out. He came to me because he didn't know what to do, so he asked me if I could give him advice using his headphones..."

I blinked a few times.

"They did the same thing without knowing.." I realized.
"Theoretically.. we were the ones who helped them get together" clay said.
"So we are the ones to blame for their lovey behavior, not them" I continued.
"Well. Can't do anything about it now" clay said walking in class, the bell still didn't ring but I prefer to be first in class.

"Yooo how are my two favorite students" the teacher  said as we walked in.
"Good morning Mr.blade" I said politely.

"Morning" Clay said, we both walked to his desk.
"Are you playing Minecraft?" I asked looking at his laptop.
"Yeah, Mr.soot told me that you know he plays Minecraft to, so I know I can trust you not to tell the principal" Mr.blade grinned.