34. Doctor - Doctor

"Блядь. У нее просто зашкаливает температура. Он вообще не падает

Nikolai cursed reading the digits on thermometer. Igor snatched it from Nikolai's hand to see for himself. The numbers read 104.3 . He shot a death glare at the already shivering doctor.

{ Fuck. Her temperature is just spiking. It's not going down at all. " }

" Какого хрена вы все здесь делаете?" Igor roared with murderous anger

" Какого хрена вы все здесь делаете?" Igor roared with murderous anger. It was clear someone was going to die in his hands.

{ What the fuck are you all doing here? }

" Don, I have injected the medicine. She'll be fine till morning. I'd advice not to leave her alone. She'd get scared again. " The lady doctor scribbled some medicine names and gave the paper to Anton Petrov, the supposed second in command to the twins.

It's been hours since they brought her unconscious form from the room. Ivanov brothers are on edge. One tick and they seemed to go on a killing rampage. Little Faith was having a high temperature and she didn't wake once. Nikolai didn't leave her side from the past two hours.

The doctor finally left the room alive, leaving the poor girl with them. She thanked god because when she stepped inside, she paled seeing their fury. The younger twin was awfully silent, wiping the little girl with wet cloth while the older one, Don Igor Ivanov was barking orders to bring someone to him. He sure looked like he's gonna kill whoever he ordered to bring.

Just then, Anton brought the guards who left the body in that room without disposing it. The twins didn't know there was a dead-decomposing body or else they would never leave her there. Little girl was so scared.

Dimitri Ivanov entered the room for the first time since this little girl's staying with his sons. He was silent, observing their behaviours. Somewhere, somehow the current Don, himself was scared of his sons. Even though they're just sixteen years boys, the level of their insanity terrified him. He looked at the little girl, sleeping under the sheets while his younger son running his hands in her hair. She was cute, doesn't belong here at all.

The guards started pleading Igor who looked nothing like a common man. He's not a common man, he's the future Don of Russian mafia, but even then he looked more vicious than his father.

Without even hearing the pleads of them, Igor took a knife from the table and stabbed a guard right in his heart. He screamed in pain, but Igor didn't stopped. He plunged the knife for nineteen times at the same place. Over the 3rd stab, the guard died but that didn't stop Igor. He was seeing red. Dimitri watched this with a blank face. One is dead and he can predict what's going to happen to the other guard.