23. Kill him.

Faith heartbeat fastened as they entered into the once well organized study room of trio which was now chaotic. It looked like a tornado passed through this room. But Faith knew it's wasn't tornado or anything but the wrath of these beasts in suits.

Azron stood infront of open glass picture window, facing his back to them. Faith can see his clenched fists which gave out his displeasure.

Zanvil sat in the boss chair, with his legs on the study table, a tight fist under his chin. A white guage was wrapped around his right fist.

Is he hurt?

Faith worried for a second but her heart skipped a beat when their eyes met. His eyes were red like a storm brewing in them and looked like it'll hit her hard anytime now.

The thick tension in the air could cut right through her and she was aware of it. She glanced at Aurora who was busy staring at the both, like she's trying to solve them. Rick stood right beside Aurora, facing down with a stern expression.

Faith was never in a tense situation like this with her father or Chris. Not in these 12 years. But now, it's like she's surrounded by dread and fear every single time. She could feel the lump in her throat at the intensity of Zanvil's stare at her.

She couldn't take her eyes of that grey crystals, it was like she was captivated by its devilry but she repelled soon enough feeling another heated gaze boring into her.

Azron.

No, no, they're mad. They're riled. They'll hurt you.

Her mind chanted again and again.

Run. Run. Run.

The voice screamed in her head. She hurriedly took a back step when Azron stepped towards her. Faith turned around to flee away but bumped into Lucian who was standing just behind her all this time.

He pulled her waist and she fell on him with a squeal.

" Going somewhere babygirl? " he whispered, biting her earlobe before locking her eyes with his.

Faith froze up having him this close. She tried to remove his hands on her but that only angered him more resulting in his vice grip. She winced when his nails dig in her skin.

" Afraid now, are we angel? " Lucian tsked looking at her face become pale by each second.

" L-leave m-me. " She croaked out feeling his hands travel down.

" Oh, why? Don't you like my hands on you baby? " He faked hurt that instantly turned into anger.

" But you were fine when that fucker touched you. Why didn't you push him back then, huh? Did you enjoy being touched by him? Tell me bambino. "

Faith felt like someone splashed ice cold water on her. She paled even more dwelling on how she forgot she was surrounded for a second. Her voice caught in her throat realising the situation she was in.

She let another guy touch her. Hug her. Now they know about it.

She gulped as she cursed herself for her stupidity. How can she forget that they're always watching her? They warned her about even talking to another guy and here she let someone hug her. She's doomed.

She was sure she's gonna get punished for this, but then a thought struck her.

They're not going to hurt him?

She felt chills down her spine when the scene from that night flashed in her mind. The way they tortured the girls and Hailey, she couldn't forget that. They're not going to leave this like nothing. They'll harm him and she knew that in her gut and she was scared. She was scared for Brian. How stupid was she to let him touch her, she shouldn't have talked to him in the first place. No, the way Lucian was talking to her, the way Zanvil glaring at her and the silence of Azron alarmed her.