2. Romano brothers.

" Father called. " Lucian said plopping in to the couch in their office.

"What the fuck does he want ?" Zanvil clearly irritated, went to the large glass window. He stood there as if he's enjoying the city up from that huge superstructure,they called their office.

" He informed, he's sending someone for Azron, an associate's daughter, probably for marriage proposal."

" What the fuck!" This time, Zanvil couldn't stop his laugh when Lucian said that.

Lucian smirked analysing the situation. That old fucker thought he can control them?

How dare he.

Azron sat his chair studying a file. They were powerful and brilliant. They never handed their bussiness to someone else, because they know the dark sides of that well. They never trust anyone besides their right hand men. Since these two were laughing at him, he decided to do the remaining work.

" I don't know about Azron, but I'm gonna have fun with her." Both the brothers could hear the evil glint in Zanvil's voice.

Azron was mad as how can that mother fucker take decisions for him.

Oh, he was looking forward for what Zanvil promised just now.

The trio heard the door knock. A brunette slut came walking into the office. Her high heels were ticking loud and that started to cause a headache to Lucian already.

" Hi, Mr. Handsome. " She recognised Azron and greeted him in the most seduced way but to be honest, Azron cringed hard at her.

" Your father send me here. So, I guess you're my fiance to be? "

" Yeah, but before that come and suck my cock first. " Zanvil commanded. Lucian scoffed at him, fully prepared to enjoy the show. Azron smirked, yet reading the file.

" What? " she asked shocked.

" You heard him bitch, go and suck him. " This time, Azron seethed. He was growing irritated second by second.

She was shocked but elated as well. When she entered into the office, she got wet looking at the trio. They were heavenly handsome and looks like some sex gods.

She had heard a lot about these trio. From their excellent bussiness tactics to their involvement in mafia. Everyone knows they were a part of mafia but no one can prove.

She wanted to have sex with these three since a long back, atleast one if not three. That was why she persuaded her father to talk with Mr. Romano about the proposal.

Without wasting this opportunity, she walked to Zanvil and dropped on her knees seductively. She hurriedly buckled his belt like a slut and took his cock out directing it towards her mouth.

She started sucking him slowly but Zanvil was impatient. He fisted her hair very tightly and began to face fuck her with his cock. She was facing a hard time to accomodate his cock in her throat.

" Azron, this slut is a good cock sucker I can say. " He fucked her fastly as tears rolled from her eyes and saliva on to her neck and fake looking breasts.

" Lucian don't you want a taste? " Zanvil asked guiding his cock into her throat more.

Lucian was least interested in her but he wanted to teach this slut a lesson.

He went to the shelf and took some lube. But again, decided against it and kept it in the shelf once again. Zanvil smirked and commanded her to move to the couch.

She laid on her stomach and and took Zanvil's cock in her mouth once again. Lucian came from behind and tore her skirt away.

" Look at this slut. Not wearing anything under. " Zanvil smacked her face hard. She screamed in pain as Lucian thrusted his huge cock into her asshole without any warning.