March 5th, 1:58 pm

Zacznij od początku

"Left you speechless too, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Wow."

"He's going to be there tonight. I'll try to talk to him about all of this, strike a deal maybe?"

"And what if it doesn't work out? What would happen then?"

"I will have to marry him in the end."

"Right. So, it's probably a good thing he's pleasing to look at?"

"Are you okay?"

"Does it even matters?"

"Yes. It does matters to me."

"Your dad is hosting a party, you're meeting your would-be husband there tonight. What exactly am I here for?"

"Because I need help."

"Right. Yes Ma'am. So, what's the problem?"

"Don't be sarcastic with me. And I don't know what to wear?"

"And you thought I'd be of any help, because?"

"You helped with the nails and they turned out great, duh! And also with the date that should not be recalled."

"Basically, I'm here because I have a great choice?"

"Yeah. You could say that."

"And you don't have anyone else to help with this?"

"Well, Claire's been my saviour for the past couple of years, and before that, it was always either Diana or my stepmother."

"I hate Claire. Don't take her name in front of me. And couldn't you ask someone to take you shopping for the evening, earlier in the morning?"

"Well, Claire also happens to be is my father's date for the evening. And he took her out, shopping."

"...And he didn't offer to take you too?"

"No."

"Yikes. Sucks to be you."

"This is not the right time to pity someone. I need help. Just help me out. Also I don't have to shop every time there's an event. I have like an entire walk-in closet full of grand dresses that I've never worn, prefect for occasions like these."

"Great. Just great. So, this is what it has come to now. Me, helping you get ready for all your pretty little dates. Wow. Isn't that the most amazingly hilarious thing?"

"I'm sorry. Please don't be like this."

"Like what? And what exactly are you sorry for?"

"I- I don't know. I just don't want you to be upset. I hate seeing you like this."

"Let it go. You can't do anything about it either way. Just show me what you've got."

"I'm sorry. Again. I tried a few dresses on, earlier. And clicked a few pictures. I just want to know what you think of them."