Jin: Omg they are married joonie!!!!

Jin said wiping his tears of happiness and joon looked at his husband with a Loving dimple smile rubbing his sides softly trying to control his own tears.

Joonie: look at him squeezing my son like that!! He should be more gentle.

Joonie complained when he saw jungkook literally crushing tae in his arms.

Jin: oh~ Gentle? Look who's talking about that

Jin said rolling his eyes

Joonie: But still-

Jennie: Liz!!! They were dating and we didn't know it!! How come we didn't notice!! I'm so mad right now.

Jennie pouted angrily.

Lisa: Aww baby girl chill we can make them pay for keeping it a secret. Trust me.

Lisa whispered into Jennie's ears softly.

Yuna: unnie we are in-laws now!!!

Yuna said hugging si-woon with happy tears in her eyes. Si-woon hugged her back with the same energy with a small laugh. They were so happy to see their sons married and after hearing their sincere vows they were to the moon knowing that they were not wrong about the two dating.

Yong-sun: you two!!! I'm still here.... hug me too~ yun!!

Yong-sun almost whined when his wife and his lovely sister were not paying him any attention.

Yoongi: God Finally they are back in each other's arms.

Yoongi mumbled with an adoring smile sighing to himself. He saw how the two suffered without each other for a whole month. It was not only a torture for them but being the only one to know their relationship status yoongi was also stressed. He badly wanted everything to go back to the same way it was and to see the same happy and loving faces again and now when it's happening it was too overwhelming. His eyes were glistening with unshed tears trying his best not to let his tears fall. That's too much embarrassing!! But then he couldn't hold it when two bodies were pressed against his sides and warm hands rubbing his back.

Hobi: It's okay yoon it's okay to let out your emotion.

His lover said and that's it he fell on hobi's shoulder and cried out and then he felt another light body behind him.
It was his other lover who wrapped his arms from behind his back hugging him tightly.

While all this was happening there was someone in the corner hiding behind a pillar and watching everybody with a sad smile, tears streaming from his eyes without his will. He couldn't figure out whether he is happy or not. He should be happy for tae. Yeah, he should but he couldn't be. It was making him so sad that no one ever noticed his presence nor searched for him.

Johnny: Baby boy! Come on. Let's leave from here. If it's hurting you so much then why are we still here?

Johnny questioned doyoung who was leaning on the pillar and looking at taekook being in each other's arms. He tried his best to be happy for tae but a part of his heart still aches so much.

Doyoung: Hyung, please let me... let me be here until they get in their cars safely.

Doyoung whispered eyes not leaving the newlyweds. Johnny sighed defeatedly and let doyoung be. Johnny slowly wrapped his arm around doyoung's waist and this time doyoung didn't push him and let him hold him which made johnny smile softly.

Johnny: Always remember I'm right here for you.

Johnny whispered getting a small nod from the younger.