Surprise

JENNIE

I had finally met the famous Yeji, and honestly, she was entitled to every praise. The stripper was the owner of an out of the ordinary sensuality, and of a body clearly sculpted by the Gods. The blonde with wavy hair made you feel out of orbit just by looking at her, it was hypnotic, the arousal and desire. Tempting, right? But what made it all the more tempting was knowing that only one woman after all this time had gotten involved with her. A woman that carried the power in her hands, the power that should be mine.

Shin Ryujin

The almighty, the monster of the real estate sector. How many times would we cross paths? Life took care of keeping us on the front line in a fight for power and money. Would life add desire now as well? Well, I don't mind, Yeji was worthy of being disputed with all possible weapons.

"Did you like her?"

I heard Rosé ask as she walked towards the couch of that dressing room.

"Yes, she's wonderful."

"I told you, Yeji is extraordinary. There's no human being that doesn't go crazy for her."

"But I see that it doesn't matter much, right? She makes it very clear that she doesn't get involved with the club's customers."

Rosé shrugged and approached.

"It mattered to Ryujin. She was pretty insistent, and she knew how to play to get what she wanted. She always gets what she wants, right?"

The woman was practically challenging me, instigating me in a way that she knew I would accept. I just couldn't understand why. Ryujin was a powerful woman, even more than me. If the problem was money, she would be getting along with her, but there was another secret behind it. A secret that I still hadn't found out.

"I get everything that I want as well, Rosé."

"I know you do, that's why I presented you Yeji."

"Why the interest in presenting me with this dancer?"

Rosé stared at me for a few moments and sighed.

"I like to present what I have best to important people," she said as she lit a cigarette.

I let out an ironic laugh and turned to her.

"Rosé, don't underestimate me."

She nodded and stood up.

"I want to get Ryujin out of my way, Miss Kim, I don't like how she wants to boss around in what's mine."

"With that you mean Yeji?"

"Exactly, Yeji is what I have best here, and I'm being threatened to lose her to that woman."

"So you think that I'm the solution to your problems?"

"If I may, I think you are. You are the only one that'll be able to change all of this."

I smiled, she was good at business.

"I must be."

"I don't want to force you to do anything, and let's say that having Yeji as the final prize is a good business, don't you think?"

She certainly was. The stripper was kind of an out of the ordinary woman, something in her instigated me to move forward, to want her. Her intense brown eyes were hot and provocative. I confess to having liked it a lot, but something told me that all of that wasn't as unfamiliar as it appeared.

"What will you offer me, Rosé?"

She smiled.

"It won't be easy, but I want you to think about the proposal of having some private time with her."