Confusion

LUCY

I was already stressed from having to endure Yuna and Chaeryeong laughing at my face, and to top it all off, we ran into Winter at the corner restaurant where we always ate lunch. The brunette joined us to accompany us that day.

"Can you stop laughing? I didn't have a choice but to accept his offer."

"Lucy, you run away from him like the devil runs away from the cross," Yuna said laughing.

"I know, but poor guy. He's a good man and handsome. I'm going out with him today."

"But what about the businesswoman from the other day?" Winter asked with a mischievous smile.

I closed my eyes when remembering that woman that took me off orbit. "I don't have anything with her, Winter, nothing."

"YET, right Lucy? Because desire, you surely have plenty."

All three made a nasal sound expressing the naughtiness of their thoughts. I was surprised to see Yuna participating in the craziness.

"You are being very bold, Yuna, what have you been up to in the Shin's Industry sectors?"

Winter and Chaeryeong turned to the younger one, who widened her eyes in surprise. I changed the focus, Bingo!

"Nothing happened, nothing, okay? I just talked with Jay, he's nice." She tapped her fingers on the glass that was on the table to then speak quickly "He asked me out."

"Oh my God!" Chaeryeong practically shouted.

All three of us approached Yuna as if she was going to tell us an important secret.

"Did you accept?" I asked.

"Are you going to have sex with him?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Who's Jay?" Winter asked.

"Mercy! Stop bombarding me with questions!" Yuna said, backing away from us.

Now it was our turn to laugh at Yuna, who found herself desperate amid so many questions. We laughed like four idiots at that table, attracting annoyed looks from the people around us, but we were used to it, since our time working together we had lunch at the Bistro, we were practically members there.

"Answer!" Chaeryeong pressed.

"We are going out tonight, there!"

"The love birds are going out today," Chaeryeong said looking at Winter

"We could all go out together! What do you think?" I asked.

"I think it's great, I think Jay will like it too!"

"Is this to prevent the men to want to have sex with you?" Chaeryeong asked, laughing.

"No, it would be cool to hang out altogether! You and Winter can come." I suggested calmly.

"I'm sorry, girls, but I can't, I have choreographies to do." Winter said while taking a sip from her drink.

"I ain't gonna be the fifth wheel. Sorry." Chaeryeong said.

"C'mon, Chaeryeong, please. I don't want to be alone."

Chaeryeong stared at me thoughtfully, she knew I didn't want to go out with Yeonjun, that girl knew me like no one else.

"Lucy, you'll be with him."

"I know, but it's just... Please. We can find a person for you there." The woman smiled.

"Fine, I'm going. Only because I need to distract myself."

I opened a broad smile to Chaeryeong, pulling her into a clingy hug.