39 : Incomplete Puzzles

Börja om från början

Piku blushed about 50 shades of red and yelled
" Shut up "

" Yeah we could give the poor, sulking Romeo, a few moments of adore on your behalf my cupcake "
Ritz teased Piku.

I couldn't stop snickering.

Piku slammed her head on the table, cursing herself for being friends with us.

We chatted for a few more minutes before the guys arrived.

I discreetly looked around the hall for that one person even though I knew he isn't here.
Call it habit or routine, but my eyes will wander around in search of those grey eyes that fill me with warmth.

We all got into Avi's car and started the journey to our first party without all of us here.

I sat in the passenger seat, looking at the trees passing by, with a hollow heart and incomplete soul.

I've heard a lot of people say that you don't need another person to complete you, and I would have believed it if I wasn't sure that my soul does need it.
It needs its soulmate...
𝑴𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒔....

Maybe if we weren't so close since our birth, literally, then maybe I would have been a supporter of this saying, but that's not the case, is it?

Our habits, our walks, our talks, our everything is inspired by each other in some way or the other.
We taught each other so much, without even trying sometimes, that when we became puzzle pieces, we didn't know ourselves.

And a puzzle isn't complete without all of its pieces.

But lately, it feels like 𝐼'𝑚 more incomplete without him than the other way around.

" You vixen "

The sudden scream of Viki broke my haze, making me look at them, in the back seat.

They were giving each other this irritated yet hot look.

" Oh no, no sex in my car, got it? "
Avi yelled.

" The fuck "
They both yelled at Avi.

" As if. I wouldn't even glance at him. "
Ritz said with a bored face, giving Viki a side-eye.

" Like I would? You are probably like Megan Fox in that vampire movie, looking for good-looking guys just so you could suck their blood. "
Viki said nonchalantly.

" Such a child "
Rutz mumbled

" Fuck off "
Viki grumbled.

I just shook my head and looked ahead.

They are the weirdest people on the planet.
I swear.

Like, they both banter like they will bite each other's heads off.
Flirt like they are about to do 𝘪𝘵, that very instant.
And still, care for each other in a very weird way.

It's better to let them figure out their dynamic on their own.

I glanced at Avi, who has a cute pout on his face, making me chuckle.

" Ale yo mitting youl baby? "
I asked him in a baby voice while pinching his cheeks.

He shrugged off my hand and somehow his pout got cuter.
We all laughed and teased him further till we reached the hall's door.

" You people are the worst. "
Avi grumbled.

We entered and my mind instantly got alert, and my eyes started glancing around for 𝑯𝒊𝒎.

Before I could search any further, Haans was standing in front of me with a wide grin, and without a doubt, checking me out.
But I can't blame him because I was doing the exact same thing.