Nightwing X Supermand's Daughter Reader

Nightwing x Superman's daughter reader

My name is [name] Kent and I'm the daughter of Clark Kent and Louis Lane.

My father had a secret, he's superman. I had my dad's powers too.

So one day I was flying to Gotham to meet Batgirl till I notice joker had as a hostage. So I flew down and said,'' Let them go Joker'' I said.

''My my my who are you,'' Joker asked. ''I'm Superman's daughter, call me Star Luck,'' I said.

I then soon defeated the Joker and saved the hostages. They thank me and I smiled then notice someone was watching me.

I flew to them and saw Nightwing. ''So spying on me huh,'' I asked and grinned which made him blushed.

''No I was about to save those hostages thanks to you,'' he said and glare at me.

''Whoa pretty boy calm yourself, at least I saved them,'' I said.

''Yeah whatever, so Star Luck why are you here,'' He asked. ''To see Batgirl what else Nightwing,'' I asked.

''Your planning something aren't you,'' Nightwing asked. I rolled my [c/e]. ''Even if I were, why are you asking,'' I asked.

He blushed. ''I'm just asking,'' He said. ''And Batgirl showed me your old costume and some pictures of you when you were a child, you were so cute,'' I said.

He blushed. ''Shut up, I'm not cute,'' he said and pout. ''Yes you are Nightwing,'' I tease.

''No I am not,'' he said.

''Yes''

''No''

''Yes''

''No''

''...Yes''

''NO!''

''No''

''Yes!''

''No your not,'' I said. He grabbed me. ''Yes I am,'' He said. I grinned which he blushed. ''Dammit,'' he curse. ''Now Nightwing, don't go and sound like Red Hood,'' I tease. He turn to me.

''I better then Red Hood,'' he said. ''Prove it,'' I said.

He pulled me close and kissed me. I close my eyes and kissed back.

We then pulled apart. ''So you love me huh,'' I said. He nodded.

''Well duh,'' he said and smiled. ''I love you too Nightwing,'' I said and grabbed his hand. ''I love you too [name] so where are we going,'' He asked.

''Your place dum dum,'' I said and we begin to fly. He smiled. ''Do you think Batgirl did this,'' he asked. ''Maybe,'' I said and smiled.